Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a reminder of who you voted for...

Just a reminder of who you voted for...

and you know who you are, even if you won't admit it now...."as a black man...."
    me thinks the true thug in the Obama household is the man of the house, Michelle.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvWw353r2b0[/url]

Not necessary to attack the First Lady like that, keep it classy.

And anyway, I voted for Bob Barr.

Do you mean Barack Opumpkin!

[QUOTE=pauliec;4162168]Not necessary to attack the First Lady like that, keep it classy.

And anyway, I voted for Bob Barr.[/QUOTE]

The first lady was not exactly classy in that response. When was the last time Obama filled up his own tank? Gutter politics coming again. The race card will be played by the DNC in 2012. Bank on it.

I saw my first video clip of Herman Cain last night.

My Conclusion: A Romney-Cain ticket is not only unbeatable but I'm confident that they'll do a good job running the country.

:jets17

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4162323]
    My Conclusion: A Romney-Cain ticket is not only unbeatable but I'm confident that they'll do a good job running the country.
    [/QUOTE]

yes a mormon and a pizza seller. Perfect together

by the way nothing Michelle said was wrong. it probably wasn't the most politically savvy thing to say but it wasn't wrong.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162333]yes a mormon and a pizza seller. Perfect together

by the way nothing Michelle said was wrong. it probably wasn't the most [B]politically savvy[/B] thing to say but it wasn't wrong.[/QUOTE]

It was idiotic and her husband knew it. His reaction said it all.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4162335]It was idiotic and her husband knew it. His reaction said it all.[/QUOTE]

it's not the first time she's said things like this... we vote for the men we don't vote for the wives.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4162335]It was idiotic and her husband knew it. His reaction said it all.[/QUOTE]

it's exactly who she is....her senior thesis at Princeton was about racial divide, etc..blah blah blah racist the school was...yet virtually none of her fello African American students agreed with her-

"My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before," the future Mrs. Obama wrote in her thesis introduction. "I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong. Regardless of the circumstances underwhich I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second."

for crissakes give it a rest.....she sure seems comfortable taking uber-lavish vacations on our dime-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162340]it's not the first time she's said things like this... we vote for the men we don't vote for the wives.[/QUOTE]

For an ultra-liberal, this is pretty sexist. Ever heard of females holding office?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

BO and wife are setting back race relations in this country, decades.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4162357]For an ultra-liberal, this is pretty sexist. Ever heard of females holding office?[/QUOTE]

If Michelle Obama ran for President that would be a different story. She's not the President and like I said nothing she said was really wrong. Black males do have a higher propensity for being shot it's a statistical fact.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162333]yes a mormon and a pizza seller. Perfect together
    [quote]

Seriously that is all you seen in them? You are becoming a troll with nonsense like this. Romney has a history of running a business and a state and Cain has resurrected a couple of businesses. Granted, I don't think either of them ever did something so important as organizing a community.

BTW, pidgin-holing Romney as "a mormon" is just as prejudiced as anything in this thread about Michelle.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162363]If Michelle Obama ran for President that would be a different story. She's not the President and like I said nothing she said was really wrong. [B]Black males do have a higher propensity for being shot it's a statistical fact[/B].[/QUOTE]

Link. And please include racial demographics as to who is doing the actual shooting.

[QUOTE=Trades;4162366]
    BTW, pidgin-holing Romney as "a mormon" is just as prejudiced as anything in this thread about Michelle.[/QUOTE]

save your outrage for your fellow right wing brothers. they are the ones sabotaging Romney's campaign for religious reasons. I actually think Romney would do the best job out of all the GOP candidates. there's a reason why Rick Perry and Christie and anyone with a pulse is being dragged into this. the evangelicals hate Mormons, period. they'd vote for a satanist before a mormon. adding a book to the bible doesn't go over well with the religious right.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4162367] please include racial demographics as to who is doing the actual shooting.[/QUOTE]

why does that matter

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162369]save your outrage for your fellow right wing brothers. they are the ones sabotaging Romney's campaign for religious reasons. I actually think Romney would do the best job out of all the GOP candidates. there's a reason why Rick Perry and Christie and anyone with a pulse is being dragged into this. the evangelicals hate Mormons, period. they'd vote for a satanist before a mormon. adding a book to the bible doesn't go over well with the religious right.[/QUOTE]

My "fellow right wing brothers" on this site haven't done that. I am speaking to my black sheep of the family "uber-lib brother" Bitonti who is making dumb statements that are much lower than he is capable of just for the purpose of trolling.

I don't think the right wing is against Romney for being Mormon. I think the left wing is putting that story out there in the hopes that if they repeat it enough people will start to think that way.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4162367]Link. And please include racial demographics as to who is doing the actual shooting.[/QUOTE]

I'd be most interested in the stat specifically about innocent men shot while pumping gas. :rolleyes:

P.S.

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!"
    Last edited by JetPotato; 09-27-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4162370]why does that matter[/QUOTE]

Seriously? The racist first lady's implication was that a white person might shoot her husband. You're saying black men are more likely to be shot than white men. I'm asking you - by whom?

[QUOTE=Trades;4162375]

I don't think the right wing is against Romney for being Mormon. I think the left wing is putting that story out there in the hopes that if they repeat it enough people will start to think that way.[/QUOTE]

I grew up in the evangelical church, don't try to tell me they love Mormons.