Thread: Obama helps the unemployed

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama helps the unemployed

This just in. A new policy proposed by Himself.
    If a jobless person applies for a job and is denied because he is unemployed, Obama has declared he is backing the idea of having the applicant sue the employer.
    Good stuff. Guy gets out of jail, unemployed, applies to be sales manager at IBM. Denied. Sues.
    I am out of a job (leisure by choice for years). I may apply for the top spot at Coca Cola. Atlanta is pretty close to Charleston (by daily helicopter). I'm smarter and better educated than their CEO (plus I'm a citizen - he's not). I'll sue if I don't get it.
    Bizarro world. Bizarro president of the U.S. Obama has a jobs bill alright - for lawyers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4164012]This just in. A new policy proposed by Himself.
    If a jobless person applies for a job and is denied because he is unemployed, Obama has declared he is backing the idea of having the applicant sue the employer.
    Good stuff. Guy gets out of jail, unemployed, applies to be sales manager at IBM. Denied. Sues.
    I am out of a job (leisure by choice for years). I may apply for the top spot at Coca Cola. Atlanta is pretty close to Charleston (by daily helicopter). I'm smarter and better educated than their CEO (plus I'm a citizen - he's not). I'll sue if I don't get it.
    Bizarro world. Bizarro president of the U.S. Obama has a jobs bill alright - for lawyers.[/QUOTE]

Really...sugar water?;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4164012]This just in. A new policy proposed by Himself.
    Bizarro world. Bizarro president of the U.S. Obama has a jobs bill alright - for lawyers.[/QUOTE]

No this is a good decision. Everyone knows frivolous law suits create tons of jobs for lawyers, court personel and Judges. It is very clever.