Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Just New Music...what cha got?

All Pro

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    Good stuff right there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    More good stuff. I would've commented on it in one, multi-quote, but another one of the board's improvements is allowing only one video per post.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ridiculous song (and video) is ridiculous. And catchy as all hell:

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    More good stuff. I would've commented on it in one, multi-quote, but another one of the board's improvements is allowing only one video per post.
    yes.nice observation right there...was thinking about that some weeks ago...give a song a chance to grow on people...

JetsInsider.com Legend

JetsInsider.com Legend

All Pro
    Just stumbled on this...not exactly new, but I've never heard the album with bass before so new to me.

...And Justice For Jason ("...And Justice For All," now with BASS!)

Last edited by RageATL; 02-06-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Just stumbled on this...not exactly new, but I've never heard the album with bass before so new to me.

...And Justice For Jason ("...And Justice For All," now with BASS!)

VERY nice! I've heard something where someone supposedly isolated Jason's bass tracks and bumped them up but then they were WAY too high in the mix.
    This sounds pretty good. Also, FYI, I'm not entirely sure those are all Jason playing bass... I think some may have other bass players and the uploader took all the best he could find.
    Still, some of the bass tracks are a little too high in these, but James and Lars deserve some massive nut-punches for being such tools.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    VERY nice! I've heard something where someone supposedly isolated Jason's bass tracks and bumped them up but then they were WAY too high in the mix.
    This sounds pretty good. Also, FYI, I'm not entirely sure those are all Jason playing bass... I think some may have other bass players and the uploader took all the best he could find.
    Still, some of the bass tracks are a little too high in these, but James and Lars deserve some massive nut-punches for being such tools.
    Yeah, very cool indeed. Not sure about the authenticity but I'm too lazy to go looking to see if it is.

Yeah, that was a pretty sh*tty thing for Lars and James to do. No reason has ever really been given either; was it the hazing after Cliff died/Jason came on, were they just that much of control freaks over the production or a little bit of both.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Yeah, very cool indeed. Not sure about the authenticity but I'm too lazy to go looking to see if it is.

Yeah, that was a pretty sh*tty thing for Lars and James to do. No reason has ever really been given either; was it the hazing after Cliff died/Jason came on, were they just that much of control freaks over the production or a little bit of both.
    A lot of it is Jason. One sounds kinda crappy, I don't think that's him on the track, but most of it is pretty cool.
    If Lars and James had any common sense and weren't complete dooshes they would remaster the damn thing by a professional and bring the bass levels to where they were supposed to be.
    I've heard the hazing thing. It really sounds like James was drunk one night and went in when they were mixing and turned down all the bass tracks, and turned up the bass on his guitar to f with him, thinking it was funny.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    A lot of it is Jason. One sounds kinda crappy, I don't think that's him on the track, but most of it is pretty cool.
    If Lars and James had any common sense and weren't complete dooshes they would remaster the damn thing by a professional and bring the bass levels to where they were supposed to be.
    I've heard the hazing thing. It really sounds like James was drunk one night and went in when they were mixing and turned down all the bass tracks, and turned up the bass on his guitar to f with him, thinking it was funny.
    What I'd like to see and what they should do (and not just because I'm an audio geek/music junkie/stereo and home theater freak) is completely remaster their entire catalog perhaps to coincide with any album anniversaries. IMO, the entire catalog could use a fresh, modern slant from a production aspect including the recent mess that was Death Magnetic with the whole Gutiar Hero debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    like taking a step back in time...