Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, am I in the right place?

So, am I in the right place?

I have(had) a new girlfriend. She had made me wait like a week for the sex. I had no protection, no worries she did. An abundance of magnums. Ok, I figured I would just utilize the french cuff to snug it up, much like I did with my parachute pant legs in the 80's. Suddenly arousal escaped me whilst pondering the supply of giant rubbers. Asked her if her last bf needed them. She said no. She also said a few more things. 1. That I was the first white guy she had dated in 15 yrs. 2. That she seldom ever used protection with the 30 or so previous guys, as they irritated her woman parts. 3. She really only used rubbers for anal, cause otherwise it would be gross.
    I threw up in my mouth a little, and faked a back injury so I could go home.

Question- Did I pass up on a keeper?

BTW- You guys crack me up. My life sucks, really bad. I enjoy reading all of the stuff in here.

Jets Insider VIP
    How old are you and how far is your TV from your couch?

Found out how to make a new thread. I even suck at the internet. My life is awful, and yes, I feel like I need to belong somewhere. I am not socially acceptable. I have a form of Tourettes and scare people off. It's quite sad how much of a loser I am. Laugh at my expense please. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know this place makes me laugh. Keep up the good work.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165100]Found out how to make a new thread. I even suck at the internet. My life is awful, and yes, I feel like I need to belong somewhere. I am not socially acceptable. I have a form of Tourettes and scare people off. It's quite sad how much of a loser I am. Laugh at my expense please. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know this place makes me laugh. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]
    You've found your home.

Never has there been such a group of socially inadequate, sexually deviant/inept and wildly inappropriate losers.

We do have one woman. Be nice.

Really, the only sense of self worth I have in life is that i have the ability to make others believe their life isn't so bad. That's about as far as my redeemable qualities go.

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4165099&postcount=35[/url]

And yes....yes you are.

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165109]Really, the only sense of self worth I have in life is that i have the ability to make others believe their life isn't so bad. That's about as far as my redeemable qualities go.[/QUOTE]

Welcome home brother.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165100]Found out how to make a new thread. I even suck at the internet. My life is awful, and yes, I feel like I need to belong somewhere. I am not socially acceptable. I have a form of Tourettes and scare people off. It's quite sad how much of a loser I am. Laugh at my expense please. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know this place makes me laugh. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

I have a twin brother!

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/634861_o.gif[/IMG]

All League
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165097]BTW- You guys crack me up. [B]My life sucks, really bad[/B]. I enjoy reading all of the stuff in here.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165100]Found out how to make a new thread. [B]I even suck at the internet. My life is awful[/B], and yes, I feel like I need to belong somewhere. [B]I am not socially acceptable[/B]. I have a form of Tourettes and scare people off. [B]It's quite sad how much of a loser I am[/B]. Laugh at my expense please. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know this place makes me laugh. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165109]Really, the only sense of self worth I have in life is that i have the ability to make others believe their life isn't so bad. [B]That's about as far as my redeemable qualities go[/B].[/QUOTE]

Welcome home! I'm sure you have a place, here in '11, in the Hampur.

Taking into consideration all your qualities.

You my friend are....

...wait for it...

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]TOP 10!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish-thumb.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4165180][IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish-thumb.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

No kidding.

Let's keep it real people, OK?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4165189]No kidding.

Let's keep it real people, OK?[/QUOTE]

For once, I wanted to be the guy that posted the Fry poster.

Just once.

And here you went ahead and roooned it.

Real keyboards, real feelings.

How many personalities does this make it for RV? Anyone keeping a tally?

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow Sar has really lost it these days....

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4165097]I have(had) a new girlfriend. She had made me wait like a week [B][U]for the sex[/U][/B]. I had no protection, no worries she did. An abundance of magnums. Ok, I figured I would just utilize the french cuff to snug it up, much like I did with my parachute pant legs in the 80's. Suddenly arousal escaped me whilst pondering the supply of giant rubbers. Asked her if her last bf needed them. She said no. She also said a few more things. 1. That I was the first white guy she had dated in 15 yrs. 2. That she seldom ever used protection with the 30 or so previous guys, as they irritated her woman parts. 3. She really only used rubbers for anal, cause otherwise it would be gross.
    I threw up in my mouth a little, and faked a back injury so I could go home.

Question- Did I pass up on a keeper?

BTW- You guys crack me up. My life sucks, really bad. I enjoy reading all of the stuff in here.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but this is the part of the post that kills me. I can't stop laughing. Borat must have posted this.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7vWi8sosg4"]"I like da girls with plow experience."[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4165180][IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish-thumb.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4165277]How many personalities does this make it for RV? Anyone keeping a tally?[/QUOTE]

Cold be.

[QUOTE=Peebag;4165278]Wow Sar has really lost it these days....[/QUOTE]

More likely.

_

All League
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4165331]This.

Cold be.

More likely.

_[/QUOTE]

That's some hell of a foresight - create an alternate ID back in 2003, and then post 600 times, just so you don't blow your cover.

My best friend has tourettes. He is the funniest, happiest guy I know. You're definitely not a loser and definitely in the right place.