Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 104

Thread: So, am I in the right place?

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    That's some hell of a foresight - create an alternate ID back in 2003, and then post 600 times, just so you don't blow your cover.
    Lol. Actually I was here two board changes before the 2003 format. In ten years I have contributed very little as far as football talk.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Lol. Actually I was here two board changes before the 2003 format. In ten years I have contributed very little as far as football talk.
    But, miraculously and without prompting, you start a sex thread? LOL. Right.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    My best friend has tourettes. He is the funniest, happiest guy I know. You're definitely not a loser and definitely in the right place.
    The form of TS I have causes facial and vocal tics. I can't speak well, if ever at all. My face twitches uncontrollably. Bank tellers tend to be the most frightened when I approach..

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    But, miraculously and without prompting, you start a sex thread? LOL. Right.
    I don't get it.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,352
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    I don't get it.
    You could have if you just thrown the Magnum on instead of getting nervous.
    Last edited by Trades; 09-29-2011 at 12:01 PM.

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    In ten years I have contributed very little as far as football talk.
    Oh me too.

    I throw a two gap reference in every once in a while, but that's in the hotties forum.

    -

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Oh me too.

    I throw a two gap reference in every once in a while, but that's in the hotties forum.

    -

  8. #28
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How many personalities does this make it for RV? Anyone keeping a tally?
    This user has been established since sooth opened this "v-bulletin" forum. The farthest back it goes is April 2003. No way this is RV.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    This user has been established since sooth opened this "v-bulletin" forum. The farthest back it goes is April 2003. No way this is RV.
    I will defer, but under protest.

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Found out how to make a new thread. I even suck at the internet. My life is awful, and yes, I feel like I need to belong somewhere. I am not socially acceptable. I have a form of Tourettes and scare people off. It's quite sad how much of a loser I am. Laugh at my expense please. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know this place makes me laugh. Keep up the good work.
    You're one of the more normal people in the Hampur. You'll fit right in. It's kinda like why I like drinking at bars that are round or square...you always can see someone more f'd up than you .

    ...and if you really have Tourettes I can't imagine how difficult that has been for you. Hope you've at least found a way to minimize the obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. If you haven't you may want to consider posting in the Political Forum.

  11. #31
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Does seem oddly out of left field, but who am I to judge. After all, I post pictures of mandogwall****ers randomly, so maybe I should stfu.

    In any event, the OP leads me to one question....doesn't everybody use Magnums?

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Does seem oddly out of left field, but who am I to judge. After all, I post pictures of mandogwall****ers randomly, so maybe I should stfu.

    In any event, the OP leads me to one question....doesn't everybody use Magnums?

    I always buy Magnums





    ..and a bag a rubber bands

  13. #33
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I will defer, but under protest.
    The DA finds enough superficial evidence to warrant keeping the case open. You'll have to ask the SOOTHSAYER for the Search papers, though.

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    The DA finds enough superficial evidence to warrant keeping the case open. You'll have to ask the SOOTHSAYER for the Search papers, though.
    I'm filing a writ of discovery later this afternoon.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    First person that sprang to mind was Stillborne. Kinda odd, no activity for 2 years, then *whammo*, flurry o' posts.

    Facial and head movement tics can be pretty severe. I remember there was one guy who had to wear a helmet due to the amount of head tics he had. Per minute.

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Does seem oddly out of left field, but who am I to judge. After all, I post pictures of mandogwall****ers randomly, so maybe I should stfu.

    In any event, the OP leads me to one question....doesn't everybody use Magnums?
    I order mine from Japan...then put them in a Magnum box on the night stand.

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    First person that sprang to mind was Stillborne. Kinda odd, no activity for 2 years, then *whammo*, flurry o' posts.

    Facial and head movement tics can be pretty severe. I remember there was one guy who had to wear a helmet due to the amount of head tics he had. Per minute.
    Yeah, but relatively decent use of colloquial English, syntax and puncutation and there is no way Stillborne would have known the difference between have (had), much less pointed it out to us that he knew the difference.

    _

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,731
    Appreciate everyone here. Here's some facts. Drug Addict/ Alcoholic. A few years incarcerated(significant absence from board). Put that stuff behind me. Found out I have a daughter- drugs and porn are killing her. Uncontrollable tics make me look like rocked out parkinsons sufferer. And yes my endowment is peculiarly miniscule for a human. I will never drive a motor vehicle again. Why tell you all this? I cling on to hope. Reading the stuff you guys post... It helps me through. So thank you. I didn't post this for sympathy, just felt I needed to join you. Please return to jokes about my substandard member. I've been stockpiling ammo on you guys for years.

  19. #39
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Please return to jokes about my substandard member. I've been stockpiling ammo on you guys for years.
    There is certainly no SHORTAGE of material on some of us in here.

    Yuk, yuk, yuk.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    There is certainly no SHORTAGE of material on some of us in here.

    Yuk, yuk, yuk.
    Real people.

    Real computer.

    _

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us