Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good News: Schottenheimer will be fired after week 6 or 16 IMO

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Good News: Schottenheimer will be fired after week 6 or 16 IMO

We could easily be 1-2 after gift Romo gave us... That being said...

The defense looked pathetic, but, the offense is really what cost us vs. the Raiders. We tried to win the game by 14 in the middle of the 2nd Q and our arrogance never thought the Raiders could out testosterone us the rest of the game.

Now, we face an all-testosterone team on sunday. Ground and pound? Dont make me laugh. Not after the Ravens watch the films. We all know Rice will out gain Greene. Take your head out of the sand.

It's all up to Schotty.

Up to England at (possibly) 2-2? We'll need at least 41 poinbts to win.

It's all up to Schotty.

San Diego wanting payback? We know just by showing up we'll win this game and go 3-3 and "start" a "new" season from there - RIGHT? Rivers is going to want to play the game of his life and Sanchez isnt. I'm not saying Sanchez wont have a good game, but, game of his life? No.

It's all up to Schotty.

Schotty will fail and the NFL will finally allow us (because we do need permission from Goodell - don't we?) - to fire this con man.

PS - And, if Schotty doesnt fail, and we find some way to win 2 of the next 3, and Sanchez is ranked lower than 15th with 3 rookies ahead of him at season's end... he will be fired THEN.

This is his LAST season - [B]GUARANTEED[/B]
    Last edited by Schroy48; 09-29-2011 at 02:51 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    :broccoli:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'd put my money on weeks 7 & 17 personally.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is getting as tiresome as it is inaccurate. I have my gripes with Schottenheimer, but to say that we lost the Oakland game due to our offense is pretty silly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4165756]We could easily be 1-2 after gift Romo gave us... That being said...

The defense looked pathetic, but[B], the offense is really what cost us vs. the Raiders.[/B]

[/QUOTE]

and there you have it.....didnt need to scroll any further than this gem.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the confidence on this board about the Jets winning a superbowl.

It sounds to me that a lot of you would rather have Schotty get fired than win a SuperBowl.

This team is built to win now and Schotty is the OC. End of Story.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAMMIT! I thought from the title of this thread that Schotty's dismissal was upcoming. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh well..... :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fidelioion;4165775]Love the confidence on this board about the Jets winning a superbowl.

[B]It sounds to me that a lot of you would rather have Schotty get fired than win a SuperBowl.[/B]

This team is built to win now and Schotty is the OC. End of Story.[/QUOTE]

That would make a heck of a poll.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4165756]

[B]GUARANTEED[/B][/QUOTE]

I do not think that word means what you think it does.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://famvin.org/en/files/2007/10/garbage_dump1.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    :kitty:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4165756]We could easily be 1-2 after gift Romo gave us... That being said...

The defense looked pathetic, but, the offense is really what cost us vs. the Raiders. We tried to win the game by 14 in the middle of the 2nd Q and our arrogance never thought the Raiders could out testosterone us the rest of the game.

Now, we face an all-testosterone team on sunday. Ground and pound? Dont make me laugh. Not after the Ravens watch the films. We all know Rice will out gain Greene. Take your head out of the sand.

It's all up to Schotty.

It's all up to Schotty.

San Diego wanting payback? We know just by showing up we'll win this game and go 3-3 and "start" a "new" season from there - RIGHT? Rivers is going to want to play the game of his life and Sanchez isnt. I'm not saying Sanchez wont have a good game, but, game of his life? No.

It's all up to Schotty.

Schotty will fail and the NFL will finally allow us (because we do need permission from Goodell - don't we?) - to fire this con man.

PS - And, if Schotty doesnt fail, and we find some way to win 2 of the next 3, and Sanchez is ranked lower than 15th with 3 rookies ahead of him at season's end... he will be fired THEN.

[B]This is his LAST season - GUARANTEED[/B][/QUOTE]

STFU...You have no control over his status so stop sounding like an idiot

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;4165763]This is getting as tiresome as it is inaccurate. I have my gripes with Schottenheimer, but to say that we lost the Oakland game due to our offense is pretty silly.[/QUOTE]

its boring as well. Notice how none of these Schotty bashers ever recommend his replacement. They want to dump on the guy and run away like spoiled brats. I'd love to hear who they would want to replace Schotty. The guy took a rookie and inexperienced QB to the AFC Championship game , two years in a row. His play selection was limited to what the QB could do flawlessley. Yet despits winning more then ever, these know-it-alls are still looking for a scapegoat but won't supply a name to replace the guy they want out! WHY?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4165758]:broccoli:[/QUOTE]

:banana:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you narrowed it down to such a tight window.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this thread blows mules.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

actually it would be an excellent software update if it could be arranged that ALL threads started by Schroy-Vey were immediatly sent to the dump before the first response could be made.

This would save some time for the hard working mods here at the best Jet message board on the planet who have to go in after a number of hours each time and dump them anyhow

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4165807]Wow this thread blows mules.[/QUOTE]

+1 for The Kid :cool:

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSWdHY9Ny4&feature=related[/IMG]
    Last edited by quantum; 09-29-2011 at 03:31 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    not true. schitty's replacement sits right next to him in team meetings. in case anyone hasn't noticed, callahan is right there if they want an immediate change. if not callahan then they may be able to go after daboll(since sparano is getting launched, soon) or turner (he may get launched if the chargers don't win the west), or even mcdaniel or weis. the point is that there are much better coordinators out there and schitty has had his chance.

and yes, schitty did have a huge contribution to sunday's loss by his usual poor play calling and lack of game adjustments.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4165804]its boring as well. Notice how none of these Schotty bashers ever recommend his replacement. They want to dump on the guy and run away like spoiled brats. I'd love to hear who they would want to replace Schotty. The guy took a rookie and inexperienced QB to the AFC Championship game , two years in a row. His play selection was limited to what the QB could do flawlessley. Yet despits winning more then ever, these know-it-alls are still looking for a scapegoat but won't supply a name to replace the guy they want out! WHY?[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all up to Schotty.

It's all up to Schotty.

It's all up to Schotty.

This is his LAST season - [B]GUARANTEED[/B][/QUOTE]

We'll need 41 to beat New England? Really? Could have sworn they failed to break 21 against us in two of three games last year.