Thread: White House leans on Ford re: commercials

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

White House leans on Ford re: commercials

No one's posted about this?

The White House Ministry of Truth called Ford and told them to stop the commercials touting how they didn't accept bailout money.

And then Ford caved. I guess you can't blame them considering the treatment certain companies got for saying Obamacare would increase costs and might lead to layoffs.

In the United Soviet States of Amerika, the White House is always watching. :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barry's not a big fan of the truth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story is being denied by both Ford and the White House.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4165989]This story is being denied by both Ford and the White House.[/QUOTE]

and this is suprising?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4165993]and this is suprising?[/QUOTE]

With so many right wing bloggers out there trying to spread lies, I suppose not.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Romney-Cain 2012

:usaflag:

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4165897]No one's posted about this?

The White House Ministry of Truth called Ford and told them to stop the commercials touting how they didn't accept bailout money.

And then Ford caved. I guess you can't blame them considering the treatment certain companies got for saying Obamacare would increase costs and might lead to layoffs.

In the United Soviet States of Amerika, the White House is always watching. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Wow, I heard this Administration will give you cancer if you speak badly about them! You guys are dead on! :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4166122]Wow, I heard this Administration will give you cancer if you speak badly about them! You guys are dead on! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

This administration IS a cancer......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4166134]This administration IS a cancer......[/QUOTE]

How was your life changed because of the Adminisration?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4165989]This story is being denied by both Ford and the White House.[/QUOTE]

And it was leaked by a reliable source. If it isn't true, why did Ford suddenly pull those commercials?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4166137]How was your life changed because of the Adminisration?[/QUOTE]

Instead of a decent refund check, I have had to write a check for upwards of 5 grand to the IRS on April 15 for each of the past two years. First two times ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4166461]Instead of a decent refund check, I have had to write a check for upwards of 5 grand to the IRS on April 15 for each of the past two years. First two times ever.[/QUOTE]

oh you millionaires - always complaining. pay your fair share. :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4166461]Instead of a decent refund check, I have had to write a check for upwards of 5 grand to the IRS on April 15 for each of the past two years. First two times ever.[/QUOTE]

federal taxes are down, across the board, since 2008. this must have been something different on your end. Did you claim 10 dependents you didn't have?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

What changed that this occurred?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4166449]And it was leaked by a reliable source. If it isn't true, why did Ford suddenly pull those commercials?[/QUOTE]

This a giant story, don't let it go until you have the perp in hand! You can do it!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4166449]And it was leaked by a reliable source. If it isn't true, why did Ford suddenly pull those commercials?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's true, who knows? From what I read, they said the ad simply ran it's course, and they moved onto the next one within their normal time cycle and schedule.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Federal taxes have gone down since Obama took office.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4166702]Maybe it's true, who knows? From what I read, they said the ad simply ran it's course, and they moved onto the next one within their normal time cycle and schedule.[/QUOTE]

again, its totally believable after what happened with companies that dared criticize Obamacare: a political witchhunt by Obama and his cronies in Congress.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4166709]again, its totally believable after what happened with companies that dared criticize Obamacare: a political witchhunt by Obama and his cronies in Congress.[/QUOTE]

I never said it's "unbelievable," simply stated it's being denied by both sides.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4166720]I never said it's "unbelievable," simply stated it's being denied by both sides.[/QUOTE]

Wow..... what a shock. Ask Gibson guitars what happens if you dont do what Uncle O wants.