Thread: Obama youth have nowhere to go ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

Obama youth have nowhere to go ~ ~ ~

> [url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2011-09-28/obama-youth-millennial-voters/50590488/1[/url]

[B]Having grown up amid the prosperity of the 1990s, few Millennials suspected they'd spend their young adulthood mired in the worst economy in decades. [/B]

Whats the matter? Don't you like spreading the wealth around? Raising taxes not to increase revenue, but for "fairness"? Cry me a river, you *******s. Welcome to East Germany.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4166271][B]Having grown up amid the prosperity of the 1990s, few Millennials suspected they'd spend their young adulthood mired in the worst economy in decades. [/B][/QUOTE]

We were sold a myth that each passing generation will be better off than the last. In some situations it's true, in others it's an unrealistic pipe dream. We haven't exactly been put in a good situation by our elders.

[QUOTE=parafly;4166285]We were sold a myth that each passing generation will be better off than the last. In some situations it's true, in others it's an unrealistic pipe dream. We haven't exactly been put in a good situation by our elders.[/QUOTE]

I was born in 1965.

Join the club.

[QUOTE]...young adulthood mired in the worst economy in decades.[/QUOTE]

News Flash: You will be "mired in the worst economy" long past young adulthood the longer clueless, dithering Obama hangs around.

Romney-Cain 2012

:usaflag:

:jets17

I dont expect any President to be able to radically transform the economy right away or create jobs out of thin air.

Can a President's policies effect the future, 5-10 years down the road? absolutely.

But it's not like Mitt Romney is going to have a different set of tools than Obama.

Hopefully, most of these young people can restore their dignity and integrity after falling for the sleazy con-job they got from the Cook County Creep, Barry Obuttocks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=parafly;4166285]We were sold a myth that each passing generation will be better off than the last.[/quote]

Might be a myth for some folks. Isn't a myth for me.

Then again, I work for what I have.

[quote]We haven't exactly been put in a good situation by our elders.[/QUOTE]

My elders are not responsible for my situation. I am.

If more folks had that attitude, we might not be where we are today as a society.