Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: It's official, we have no chance.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146

    It's official, we have no chance.


  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,671
    Just how I like it.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Just how I like it.
    Exactly

  4. #4
    Houston unanimous over Pitt? that's a bold statement.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    For what it's worth, Rex Ryan wasn't happy with the Jets' offensive execution in practice today. Calls it "sloppy."

    https://twitter.com/#!/TheJetsStream


    Ryan said Jets offense didn't have a good practice today. He was encouraged when Sanchez and Holmes worked after practice.

    Nick Mangold could play, listed as questionable. "He literally is game time," Rex Ryan said.

    Nick Mangold said decision to play him will be made day of game. The ankle feels better. Not an issue of pain but of function

    https://twitter.com/#!/janesports

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,345
    Please fire that Schitt for brains already.I'm just counting on a slow drag with the offense on Sunday.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Please fire that Schitt for brains already.I'm just counting on a slow drag with the offense on Sunday.
    I don't think in 3 years I have ever heard Rex say that the offense was clicking in practice,lol.
    Usually he says, the defense did a number on them.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I don't think in 3 years I have ever heard Rex say that the offense was clicking in practice,lol.
    Usually he says, the defense did a number on them.

    Rex said #Jets offense had lousy practice 2day, but that's no true indicator. He raved about the Friday practice before Pats' 45-3 rout.

    https://twitter.com/#!/DWAZ73

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rex said #Jets offense had lousy practice 2day, but that's no true indicator. He raved about the Friday practice before Pats' 45-3 rout.
    https://twitter.com/#!/DWAZ73
    Yeah, the Jets had a great practice and then Leonhard broke a leg.

  10. #10
    well, the talking heads are at it again. and what's with jaworski not picking either tb or ind? like it's a real competition? what do they win, a tour of downtown bristol ct?

    i would be surprised if the jets were the overall pick by these clowns. let's see if they can somehow use this a motivation to put flacco on his backo.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    the madden simulator said we would win

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,106
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    well, the talking heads are at it again. and what's with jaworski not picking either tb or ind? like it's a real competition? what do they win, a tour of downtown bristol ct?

    i would be surprised if the jets were the overall pick by these clowns. let's see if they can somehow use this a motivation to put flacco on his backo.
    He's calling the game on MNF. He has to remain neutral.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us