• Sure, I'd wear a times if it had aJets logo

13 39.39%
  • Hell no

20 60.61%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you wear this?

All League

Would you wear this?

$79 bucks but on sale this weekend depending on how many points the Jets score. 20 points = 20% off.

[URL=http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/jamesowen123/?action=view&current=ddfa5339.jpg][IMG]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/jamesowen123/th_ddfa5339.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

All League
    Better shot

[IMG]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/jamesowen123/ddfa5339.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    No

All League
    Nope.
    Don't rock the joo-ray....well, except for the marriage beacon. :cool:

If I was 13.

...i like it...its sleek and stylish...

All League
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4166957]If I was 13.[/QUOTE]

Lol. So far yes is winning in the Poll.

Looks cool, but isn't wearing a watch a dying trend? Anyone that grew up with cell phones (or even beepers) has never had a need to walk around with something hanging around their wrist.

The only people I know now under 35 that regularly wear a watch are bankers (and the like) that tend to hang in groups of people that sport status symbols.

Regardless, as far as watches go (and I'm obviously not an expert), it's pretty sharp.

Only if Rolex makes it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mike135;4166965]Looks cool, but isn't wearing a watch a dying trend? Anyone that grew up with cell phones (or even beepers) has never had a need to walk around with something hanging around their wrist.

The only people I know now under 35 that regularly wear a watch are bankers (and the like) that tend to hang in groups of people that sport status symbols.

Regardless, as far as watches go (and I'm obviously not an expert), it's pretty sharp.[/QUOTE]

But you will wear tongue rings, ankle socks and skinny jeans. You kids really do know how to show off your feminine side. I would wear that watch to work. I probably wouldn't wear it out though.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4167008]But you will wear tongue rings, ankle socks and skinny jeans. You kids really do know how to show off your feminine side. I would wear that watch to work. I probably wouldn't wear it out though.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to the styles of the 60's n 70's? Cmon we don't really wanna go there do we?

Regarding your particular points though...

Ankle socks: Hells yeah, high socks look ridiculous. Especially if you're Irish white like me. I'll end up looking like a candy cane with those tan lines.

Skinny Jeans: F___ that sh*t. I'm with you on that one. To each their own, but this feminine Emo sh*t gotta go.

Piercings: ??? Are you nuts? Ha, only when I drink too much and get a bit wild with my casts while fishing.
    Last edited by Mike135; 09-30-2011 at 04:10 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mike135;4167025]As opposed to the styles of the 60's n 70's? Cmon we don't really wanna go there do we?

Regarding you particular points though...

Ankle socks: Hells yeah, high socks look ridiculous. Especially if you're Irish white like me. I'll end up looking like a candy cane with those tan lines.

Skinny Jeans: F___ that sh*t. I'm with you on that one. To each their own, but this feminine Emo sh*t gotta go.

Piercings: ??? Are you nuts? Ha, only when I drink too much and get a bit wild with my casts while fishing.[/QUOTE]
    Men are supposed to wear crew socks and when you're wearing shorts you push them down. Sorry not wearing the little ballerina slippers with the little tassels. I don't get the flat brim crooked like your mom put it on your head either, or the wool hat in the summer thing either. I still wear levis, boots and, t shirts same as I did in the 70's. Most of them say Jets on them.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 09-30-2011 at 04:16 PM.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4167031]Men are supposed to wear crew socks and when you're wearing shorts you push them down. Sorry not wearing the little ballerina slippers with the little tassels. I don't get the flat brim crooked like your mom put it on your head either, or the wool hat in the summer thing either. I still wear levis, boots and, t shirts same as I did in the 70's. Most of them say Jets on them.[/QUOTE]

Crew socks? The crew bailed longtime ago. They make shorty socks so they dont show. Rolling them down looks geeky.
    Last edited by GMCJETS; 09-30-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Watches are for poor people. Whenever I need to know what time it is, I fart in my butlers face and he announces it from the top of the double stairway in the foyer.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4167047]Watches are for poor people. Whenever I need to know what time it is, I fart in my butlers face and he announces it from the top of the double stairway in the foyer.[/QUOTE]

Why is your butlers face so close to your ass?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mike135;4166965]Looks cool, but isn't wearing a watch a dying trend? Anyone that grew up with cell phones (or even beepers) has never had a need to walk around with something hanging around their wrist.

Regardless, as far as watches go (and I'm obviously not an expert), it's pretty sharp.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. I've never worn a watch, because if you have a cell phone you just don't need one.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4167044]Crew socks? The crew bailed longtime ago. They make shorty socks so they dont show. Rolling them down looks geeky.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet Brady wears those. Do you wear a thong too?

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4167052]I'll bet Brady wears those[/QUOTE]

Crew socks, im sure I bet he doesnt even roll them down.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4167044]Crew socks? The crew bailed longtime ago. They make shorty socks so they dont show. Rolling them down looks geeky.[/QUOTE]

+1

Socks shouldn't show. Ankle socks are the standard.

Only hipster d-bags wear skinny jeans though. It's not like that's actually a popular mainstream thing -- if it were hipsters would stop wearing them.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4166957]If I was 13.[/QUOTE]
    7 yrs old ...... tops :cool: