Thread: Help Me Help The Raiders and Their Fans This Week.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like

Help Me Help The Raiders and Their Fans This Week.

I feel it is my civic duty; and I am looking for adventurous types. You have to be able to take a punch...or several.

Upon arriving at Overstock.com Stadium, I noticed Oakland fans are [I]very enthusiastic[/I]. Well, I want to [I]really [/I]cheer them on,[I] really[/I] get them excited about football, and playing the Pats, by displaying a huge "Tuck Rule" banner; maybe hand out some flags with that phrase. That "Tuck Rule" playoff game was such an important game for both teams; I am sure the Raider fans will remember that contest vividly. I am sure that Pats fans will enjoy the nostalgic look at how their franchise was born. If things go as planned, Raider fans will be "reaching out" to Pats fans, and try to get closer to them. Imagine all that Silver and Black swarming those nostalgic Pats fans. I think they'd have a lot to say to each other.

Here's how you can help: I am going to need banner ideas that really get the message across.

ALSO: If you do fly out to help, you don't have to fly back to catch the Balt game; we can watch it in my basement. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4166984]we can watch it in my basement. :yes:[/QUOTE]

:erm:

Queue the crossfire jet man cave photoshop.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    :rotfl:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4166984]

ALSO: If you do fly out to help, you don't have to fly back to catch the Balt game; we can watch it in my basement.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Buffalo-Bill-Silence-of-the-Lambs-525x350.jpg[/IMG]

[I]"My new Jets friend puts the lotion on it's skin."

--WCO[/I]

SAR I

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news; the scoreboard operator will display an announcement; the Special Birthday of "Tuck Rule" of Boston, right after the National Anthem.

$200 well spent. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4166984] I am going to need banner ideas that really get the message across.

[/QUOTE]

"Dont let Brady Tuck you in your black hole"

Like that, with you holding the banner.... and me in Brazil.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4167010]Good news; the scoreboard operator will display an announcement; the Special Birthday of "Tuck Rule" of Boston, right after the National Anthem.

$200 well spent. :yes:[/QUOTE]

lmao:D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    this game being played in Oakland on a very bad field may give the raiders defense and edge.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rich Caster;4167019]this game being played in Oakland on a very bad field may give the raiders defense and edge.[/QUOTE]

Just think, fer once....WCO can watch a game in that craphole as one of the loons, highfiving the black and silver wearing cretins with abandon.