Thread: Greatness and SHUTTING DOWN HATERS

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Greatness and SHUTTING DOWN HATERS

For those aclowns that want to bag on Arena Football that are NFL LOVERS-the LITTLE JIMMIES NEED TO COMPREHEND;

Why cannot one like both? They are 2 separate forms of Football Entertainment each providing it's own strengths. I am sick of this garbage from NFL fans "how mickey mouse this is compared to the NFL?" Who cares. Who is trying to compare it. I know there are many great athletes that do not get a fair chance to play in the NFL. Greg Orton I cannot believe was an early cut for the Broncos after his success with the Spokane Shock. They say EVERYONE GETS A SHOT. So they bring them into training camp so it can be said "they got theyr'e break". Except the minds are made up probably like an impression of a LADY--first site.

Aaron Garcia was not as appreciated with the SHARKS as he should have been. He is an Icon in this sport, and I do not care if Indoor or Outdoor, the records, the persistence, the toughness, the success. Much of these attributes could work in every aspect of life....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like pot. :)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mrbronco;4167187]For those aclowns that want to bag on Arena Football that are NFL LOVERS-the LITTLE JIMMIES NEED TO COMPREHEND;

Why cannot one like both? They are 2 separate forms of Football Entertainment each providing it's own strengths. I am sick of this garbage from NFL fans "how mickey mouse this is compared to the NFL?" Who cares. Who is trying to compare it. I know there are many great athletes that do not get a fair chance to play in the NFL. Greg Orton I cannot believe was an early cut for the Broncos after his success with the Spokane Shock. They say EVERYONE GETS A SHOT. So they bring them into training camp so it can be said "they got theyr'e break". Except the minds are made up probably like an impression of a LADY--first site.

Aaron Garcia was not as appreciated with the SHARKS as he should have been. He is an Icon in this sport, and I do not care if Indoor or Outdoor, the records, the persistence, the toughness, the success. Much of these attributes could work in every aspect of life....[/QUOTE]

well hello there, Mrs. Jetsrule.

say hi to your son for me.

hope he's doing well in school :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mrbronco;4167187]Due to low self-esteem, I like to seek out abuse on teh interwebs. I do so even after newly created profiles are banned. Somehow I find this cathartic. Perhaps I will take up self-flagellation next.[/QUOTE]

You don't say?:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having a good balls day.

They're hanging nice and loose. Went commando. Think they're primed to be cupped in a little bit...right after she makes me this damn sandwich.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mrbronco;4167187]For those aclowns that want to bag on Arena Football that are NFL LOVERS-the LITTLE JIMMIES NEED TO COMPREHEND;

Aaron Garcia was not as appreciated with the SHARKS as he should have been. He is an Icon in this sport, and I do not care if Indoor or Outdoor, the records, the persistence, the toughness, the success. Much of these attributes could work in every aspect of life....[/QUOTE]

If you're seeking employment, I'm pretty sure I could get you a job as a spokesperson for my client, D-QUAD Unlimited.

Please PM your resume.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4167265]If you're seeking employment, I'm pretty sure I could get you a job as a spokesperson for my client, D-QUAD Unlimited.

Please PM your resume.[/QUOTE]

He's already submitted resumes to the following websites:

[url]http://www.dicksondata.com/[/url]
    [url]http://www.mammotherection.com/home.htm[/url]
    [url]http://www.nycanal.com/[/url] <---his best bet

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    My alt getrs banned in five seconds, but Jetsrule V.9834.1 gets to live on?

Blashpemy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

GFY and get this **** out of the Hampur.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    ciao mother****er

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the post that needs to be stickied next time JR comes back sniveling that "he's going to try hard to be a good poster, please mods don't ban me, give me one more chance"?

Reminds me of when DWC came back begging for his JI life saying he'd changed and then immediatley went into a 7 paragraph Tampa Bay Rays rant replete with statz to back him up.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4167381]ciao mother****er[/QUOTE]

Bravo, muchacho.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLD UP

I Jetsrule128 SWEAR ON MY LIFE THIS WAS NOT ME....Compare the IP because I have no idea who this guy is

why would i risk my jetsinsider life on a post like this

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=josereyessteal;4167547]HOLD UP

I Jetsrule128 SWEAR ON MY LIFE THIS WAS NOT ME....Compare the IP because I have no idea who this guy is

why would i risk my jetsinsider life on a post like this[/QUOTE]

LMAO! This name has been behaving to be honest Paulie.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4167551]LMAO! This name has been behaving to be honest Paulie.[/QUOTE]

The Dump says hi.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234521[/url]

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great. Now we've got the other Arena League fan posting here. What are the odds?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frostlich;4167601]Great. Now we've got the other Arena League fan posting here. What are the odds?[/QUOTE]

Really, Why couldn't it have been a Lingerie League fan?

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4167588]The Dump says hi.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234521[/url]

_[/QUOTE]

Oh :(

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frostlich;4167601]Great. Now we've got the other Arena League fan posting here. What are the odds?[/QUOTE]

lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4167611]Oh :([/QUOTE]

1 post in the dump

COME ON