Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, the Strip.... it fails.

Seriously, the Strip.... it fails.

I'm glad to be here with this group of delinquents.

That's all. Pics or GTFO!

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah, it's really pitiful.

But don't dump on a moronic Stripper, regardless of HOW moronic their post may be, lest you get called out...by the biggest attention whore on the Pfail Strip.

_

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=southside;4167714]I'm glad to be here with this group of delinquents.

That's all. Pics or GTFO![/QUOTE]

You invited me here. Thank you for introducing me to your friends and making me feel welcome.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4167716]Yeah, it's really pitiful.

But don't dump on a moronic Stripper, regardless of HOW moronic their post may be, lest you get called out...by the biggest attention whore on the Pfail Strip.

_[/QUOTE]

Moronic stripper? What/whom have I missed?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=EM31;4167725]Moronic stripper? What/whom have I missed?[/QUOTE]

The moaning, whining and b*tching woe is me sand-in-the-vagina un-excited Jet fan (who you're not allowed to comment on--you're only allowed to comment on the pathetic-ness of the content of their threads), the attention whores (again--even though they are looking for attention, if you give them negative attention you are "dumping on them"), the guy that thinks we should bench Shonn Greene and start Powell--oh wait, you guys are right, don't play Powell, lets throw 50 screen passes to Mcknight to tire out the Ravens D like flag football, then the McKnight haters jump in, the list goes on and on.

Pitiful.

_

[QUOTE=SAR I;4167720]You invited me here. Thank you for introducing me to your friends and making me feel welcome.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Invitation rescinded. GTFO!

[QUOTE=JStokes;4167737]The moaning, whining and b*tching woe is me sand-in-the-vagina un-excited Jet fan (who you're not allowed to comment on--you're only allowed to comment on the pathetic-ness of the content of their threads), the attention whores (again--even though they are looking for attention, if you give them negative attention you are "dumping on them"), the guy that thinks we should bench Shonn Greene and start Powell--oh wait, you guys are right, don't play Powell, lets throw 50 screen passes to Mcknight to tire out the Ravens D like flag football, then the McKnight haters jump in, the list goes on and on.

Pitiful.

_[/QUOTE]

Seriously, it's unreadable. I used to enjoy going there... they should move the whole thing to the dump.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4167737]The moaning, whining and b*tching woe is me sand-in-the-vagina un-excited Jet fan (who you're not allowed to comment on--you're only allowed to comment on the pathetic-ness of the content of their threads), the attention whores (again--even though they are looking for attention, if you give them negative attention you are "dumping on them"), the guy that thinks we should bench Shonn Greene and start Powell--oh wait, you guys are right, don't play Powell, lets throw 50 screen passes to Mcknight to tire out the Ravens D like flag football, then the McKnight haters jump in, the list goes on and on.

Pitiful.

_[/QUOTE]

Def some dumb posts and losts of "the sky is falling mentality". People need to relax, we have Aaron Maybin in the fold.

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4167742]Def some dumb posts and losts of "the sky is falling mentality". People need to relax, we have Aaron Maybin in the fold.[/QUOTE]

30 sacks this season bish!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4167739]Invitation rescinded. GTFO![/QUOTE]

Dude, stop poking sticks at the animals.

He is amassing an army of normal Pfail Strippers to come here and destroy the Hampur.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4167742]Def some dumb posts and losts of "the sky is falling mentality". People need to relax, we have Aaron Maybin in the fold.[/QUOTE]

Lol, Jordy must have 700 posts in that thread.

_

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=southside;4167739]Invitation rescinded. GTFO![/QUOTE]

Done. See, all you had to do was ask me nicely.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JStokes;4167756]Dude, stop poking sticks at the animals.

He is amassing an army of normal Pfail Strippers to come here and destroy the Hampur.

[/QUOTE]

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame

Pitiful.

_[/QUOTE]
    The glass is half full, the glass is half empty, the water is dirty, the water tastes great. And so on and so forth.

I get what you are saying Stokes and it is always worse after a loss but personally I find the Tanny (or anyone else) can do no wrong and any posters who disagree must not a real Jets fans, i.e. the sunshiner crowd, to be at least equally as irritating.

At least this forum has monotesticular pimple-dicked mysteries upon which to lavish its entertainment dollar.

There is an anti-McKnight contingent?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=EM31;4167798]

There is an anti-McKnight contingent?[/QUOTE]

Kidding?

A bunch of redneck haters.

_
    Last edited by JStokes; 10-01-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4167818]Kidding?

A bunch of redneck haters.

_[/QUOTE]
    :) Yes Kidding.

LT has been very good so far this year. One side effect of this is to kick the can down the road on the questions surrounding McKnight. I still think the final judgement could go either way on that score. Personally I hope your side of that erm... discussion is correct since that is better for the Jets.

Serious question. Are they all redneck haters or just some of them?
    Last edited by EM31; 10-01-2011 at 06:19 PM.

I hate McKnight because he's black. Not because I'm a redneck.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/th_RAGE0091.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=southside;4167714]Pics or GTFO![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much-jpg.803/[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.necro-equine-sadism.com/beating-a-dead-horse.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Anyone wanna bet, if we lose tonite at least one thread calling for the firing of Rex and the hiring IMMEDIATELY of Cowher?

_