Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Morning after the Crabland Massacre

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4172848]I think its ironic that we've managed to turn Mark Sanchez into....wait for it...

Kellen Clemens.

Perhaps I should drop that bomb on the strip.

-[/QUOTE]

Start a thread about how jr128's recently departed AFL HOF QB is now being looked at by the Jets.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4172843]TWO missed calls of roughing the punter[/QUOTE]

For fargs sake...

I haven't been that angry in a long time...

I don't usually do the 'yell, scream, jump around thing but I had rage face going...

[QUOTE=32green;4172848]I think its ironic that we've managed to turn Mark Sanchez into....wait for it...

Kellen Clemens.

Perhaps I should drop that bomb on the strip.

-[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4172861]wait, don't do it yet.

i have the PERFECT ammo for that, let me just find the thread first.

WAIT.

FOR.

IT.[/QUOTE]

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

i haz founds it :yes:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3320785[/url]

use your Mod Powerz for good (for once), rescue that thread from the archive and attach it to your new thread on how Snachez has become the Latin Kelly Clunkers.

i will be watching, from a safe distance :eek:

:ontome:

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4172881]For fargs sake...

I don't usually do the 'yell, scream, jump around thing but I had rage face going...[/QUOTE]

I was watching the game with my sister and her idiot boyfriend (a Giants fan) who insisted that those two missed calls were not at all illegal hits. Even when Collinsworth expressed surprise that no flag was thrown, he dismissed the professional football commentator as clueless.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm probably going to wind up getting myself banned over on the Pfail arguing with that jerkoff. Never ceases to amaze me just how uncivil people get behind a keyboard, but in person they're mealy-mouthed as all hell.:steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4172971]I'm probably going to wind up getting myself banned over on the Pfail arguing with that jerkoff. Never ceases to amaze me just how uncivil people get behind a keyboard, but in person they're mealy-mouthed as all hell.:steamin:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was fighting with our resident redneck who still can't get over the fact that McKnight vomitted last August.

The guy is probably the Jets early season MVP, but this jerkoff STILL insists he's a bust and won't make any meanigful contribution to the Jets.

Well, EXCEPT for the KO TD, the blocked punt to win a game, a DEFENSIVE hurry to force an INT, hustling downfield to force a fumble on a KO, 160 yards last year versus (admittedly bad) Bills.

Other than that, he's not going to contribute.

_

[QUOTE=pauliec;4172950]I was watching the game with my sister and her idiot boyfriend (a Giants fan) who insisted that those two missed calls were not at all illegal hits. Even when Collinsworth expressed surprise that no flag was thrown, he dismissed the professional football commentator as clueless.[/QUOTE]

Gints fans are the only reason I don't quietly root for them like I do for the Mets...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4172843]call me an eternal optimist/idiot, but last night's game was much closer than it looked.

both offenses were equally inept and/or both defenses were equally dominating, the difference was that the Ravens defense was able to score on 3 of the 4 turnovers.

and i won't say this is the reason we lost, but i also feel like we got jobbed the refs. TWO missed calls of roughing the punter, the Ngata strip-sack with Sanchez's arm clearly going forward, Oher holding our LBs outside the pads all game, and (this is a recurring theme every week) a few non-calls on late hits on Sanchez.

now, that being said, i think there are certainly some glaring problems that the team needs to address, and quickly, before this spins out of control.[/QUOTE]

you forgot the Ngata roughing the passer (helmet butt into Sanchez's back)

I'm worried that the OLine is out of control, and can't protect the Snachez. He looked terrible by the end of the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Originally Posted by Dirtstar
    TWO missed calls of roughing the punter
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4172881]For fargs sake...

I don't usually do the 'yell, scream, jump around thing but I had rage face going...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pauliec;4172950]I was watching the game with my sister and her idiot boyfriend (a Giants fan) who insisted that those two missed calls were not at all illegal hits. Even when Collinsworth expressed surprise that no flag was thrown, he dismissed the professional football commentator as clueless.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=quantum;4173071]you forgot the Ngata roughing the passer (helmet butt into Sanchez's back)

[/QUOTE]

I usually don't moan about officiating because I think over the course of the year, it all evens out (you win some, you lose some), BUT we have been on the short end of a ton of decisions in every game so far from roughing the passer non-calls to a lot of the PI calls on Cro...the only thing I think we do get away with is Revis. If Cro were to harrass WR's like he does, he'd have 10 times more calls per game.

I hope we're filing complaints after every game. Eventually it'll get back on track.