Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Morning after the Crabland Massacre

All Pro

The Morning after the Crabland Massacre

This is about as worse as I have felt after a Jets loss. I'm on slient mode at the office while everyone else is happy go lucky.

Everyone probably thinks I a douche, or I take football too seriously either way I could care less just let me wallow in my misery lol

How are you guys feeling at work today?

i actually feel pretty good.

the offensive players are about to mutiny, which hopefully means Schitty will be gone sooner rather than later.

make it happen Tanny!! :yes:

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=carlito1171;4172462]This is about as worse as I have felt after a Jets loss. I'm on slient mode at the office while everyone else is happy go lucky.

Everyone probably thinks I a douche, or I take football too seriously either way I could care less just let me wallow in my misery lol

How are you guys feeling at work today?[/QUOTE]

Trust me from years of experience. You cannot take this team too seriously

[QUOTE]Crabland Massacre [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR57q9LhHTwGLxLQjt0aGrypPYclvcX_Ni6Nu5vSSkU1nzyzDMh-Q[/IMG]

I feel better now than last night. (I absolutely hate late games, especially losses.) To me, that's the best part of having a site like JI: You get to vent and release some of the stress.

All League
    Watching last night reminded me of another crappy primetime loss. Chicago MNF, the Blair Thomas fumble game.

However, I feel this regime can bounce back, just like last year.

Also, I'm still drunk.

All League
    I feel fine. I'm not one of those guys who uses "we" when I talk about the Jets.

[QUOTE=GeorgeSauer;4172587]Trust me from years of experience. You cannot take this team too seriously[/QUOTE]

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;4172619]Watching last night reminded me of another crappy primetime loss. Chicago MNF, the Blair Thomas fumble game.

However, I feel this regime can bounce back, just like last year.

Also, I'm still drunk.[/QUOTE]

Keep drinking - up next the Patsies.....

I am so hungover it doesn't even matter...

And I work with Cowgirl fans...

Everyone is depressed today...

Jets Insider VIP
    this SUCKS. :mad:

My life is ruined.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is it me or does it seem that a lot of people are putting too much weight into this game? Yeah we got our asses kicked but all of this goes away if we somehow win at NE. If we lose in similar fashion against NE, those hurt even more for me personally.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4172780]Is it me or does it seem that a lot of people are putting too much weight into this game? Yeah we got our asses kicked but all of this goes away if we somehow win at NE. If we lose in similar fashion against NE, those hurt even more for me personally.[/QUOTE]

Offensive line woes aside, the team is talented...

Consider me not worried...

Yet anyway...

my favorite thing about a loss is how many people on this forum talk junk like this team is over, sanchez sucks, Blame shotty, Rex is a terrible coach, and then pretend it was only because of a bad loss. I must have seen 5 regulars who post here everyday say how they are finished with the Jets. But then when we win a game, they act like they never doubted.

I would love to quote these so called fans. They make me sick to be honest.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4172604]I feel better now than last night. (I absolutely hate late games, especially losses.) To me, that's the best part of having a site like JI: You get to vent and release some of the stress.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same for me on all counts. Posting before I went to bed definitely settled the agita.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4172796]my favorite thing about a loss is how many people on this forum talk junk like this team is over, sanchez sucks, Blame shotty, Rex is a terrible coach, and then pretend it was only because of a bad loss. I must have seen 5 regulars who post here everyday say how they are finished with the Jets. But then when we win a game, they act like they never doubted.

I would love to quote these so called fans. They make me sick to be honest.[/QUOTE]

It's not just on the forums, though. There was a segment (I haven't seen it yet) on NFL Gameday Final about whether Sanchez is the QB of the future for the Jets. :eek:

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4172796]my favorite thing about a loss is how many people on this forum talk junk like this team is over, sanchez sucks, Blame shotty, Rex is a terrible coach, and then pretend it was only because of a bad loss. I must have seen 5 regulars who post here everyday say how they are finished with the Jets. But then when we win a game, they act like they never doubted.

I would love to quote these so called fans. They make me sick to be honest.[/QUOTE]

My favorite part of this loss is the title of this thread. I can now laugh about this game.

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4172604]I feel better now than last night. (I absolutely hate late games, especially losses.) To me, that's the best part of having a site like JI: You get to vent and release some of the stress.[/QUOTE]

Same here, vented last night on JI. Checked this morning and I was not banned. Feel a lot better today, also I don't have any expectations for this team, so I am going to try and enjoy the rest of the season.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4172780]Is it me or does it seem that a lot of people are putting too much weight into this game? Yeah we got our asses kicked but all of this goes away if we somehow win at NE. If we lose in similar fashion against NE, those hurt even more for me personally.[/QUOTE]

call me an eternal optimist/idiot, but last night's game was much closer than it looked.

both offenses were equally inept and/or both defenses were equally dominating, the difference was that the Ravens defense was able to score on 3 of the 4 turnovers.

and i won't say this is the reason we lost, but i also feel like we got jobbed the refs. TWO missed calls of roughing the punter, the Ngata strip-sack with Sanchez's arm clearly going forward, Oher holding our LBs outside the pads all game, and (this is a recurring theme every week) a few non-calls on late hits on Sanchez.

now, that being said, i think there are certainly some glaring problems that the team needs to address, and quickly, before this spins out of control.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I think its ironic that we've managed to turn Mark Sanchez into....wait for it...

Kellen Clemens.

Perhaps I should drop that bomb on the strip.

-

[QUOTE=32green;4172848]I think its ironic that we've managed to turn Mark Sanchez into....wait for it...

Kellen Clemens.

Perhaps I should drop that bomb on the strip.

-[/QUOTE]

wait, don't do it yet.

i have the PERFECT ammo for that, let me just find the thread first.

WAIT.

FOR.

IT.