Thread: Never let a crisis go to waste...

Never let a crisis go to waste...

... Or an opportunity to make it worse:

[IMG]http://moonbattery.com/obama-by-the-numbers.jpg[/IMG]

Be proud, Moonbats! Your boy has come closer to destroying this country in just three years than progressives have in over a hundred!

:rotfl:

...and all those Wall Street protesters - the Americans that these ignominious statistics reflect? All 2008 "Change We Can Believe In" and "Hope" voters for sure.

Pity they have no Democrats in elected office that hear them or care about them. :(

Romney-Cain 2012

:usaflag:

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4176881]Pity they have no Democrats in elected office that hear them or care about them. :([/QUOTE]

That's because the Wall Street "protests" are JUST like theTea Party.

remember this line:

wah wah wah...it's not about politics or politicians. We tea folks are about fiscal responsibility regardless of political affiliation.

What do we call that?

BULLSH*T! LOLOLOLOLOL...

Tea Party = Republicans
    Wall Street Idiots = Democrats

Now, every time a Republican tries to equate Wall Street Protest Fools with democrats...I'll trot out their dumb line.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4176881]...and all those Wall Street protesters - the Americans that these ignominious statistics reflect? All 2008 "Change We Can Believe In" and "Hope" voters for sure.

Pity they have no Democrats in elected office that hear them or care about them. :(

Romney-Cain 2012

:usaflag:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

I needed a good laugh and read their list of demands again, it sounds like North Korea. :rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4176892]That's because the Wall Street "protests" are JUST like theTea Party.

remember this line:

wah wah wah...it's not about politics or politicians. We tea folks are about fiscal responsibility regardless of political affiliation.

What do we call that?

BULLSH*T! LOLOLOLOLOL...

Tea Party = Republicans
    Wall Street Idiots = Democrats

Now, every time a Republican tries to equate Wall Street Protest Fools with democrats...I'll trot out their dumb line.[/QUOTE]

just cuz you make **** up and throw in some LOLz doesn't make it true. this is clearly one of your worst posts ever. and that's saying something...

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/freedumb2003/der%20fuhrer/110915bumperstickermore.gif[/IMG]