Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife/Girlfriend Stare of Death...same in any language

All League

Wife/Girlfriend Stare of Death...same in any language

Seriously...I don't speak Chinese...but I know that stare. I'm fluent in that stare.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Are05htT24[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    You can tell he was explaining that he in fact saved her life by trying to catch the ball which was going to smash into her face.

All League
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175742]You can tell he was explaining that he in fact saved her life by trying to catch the ball which was going to smash into her face.[/QUOTE]

LOL I seriously came up with a similar thought in my mind.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4175740]Seriously...I don't speak Chinese...but I know that stare. I'm fluent in that stare.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Are05htT24[/url][/QUOTE]

Lmao....

I would have been like "well, if you had just stayed home with them... and let me go out with the boys, this never would have happened. So you actually owe your daughter an apology.

I'll wait."

-
    Last edited by 32green; 10-05-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Call me crazy, but at 0:40 I'm pretty sure she said "Me love you long time."

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4175850]Call me crazy, but at 0:40 I'm pretty sure she said "Me love you long time."[/QUOTE]
    LMAO

I got the look during Sunday's Jet game. After the opening strip sack for a TD, I jump up off my couch, and in a manner consistent with my Italian heritage, gesticulate wildly with my hands, whilst in the throes of an expletive-laden tirade, which shatters my wine glass (inexplicably empty or I would not be here to regale with this tale) against our glass coffee table.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4175876]I got the look during Sunday's Jet game. After the opening strip sack for a TD, I jump up off my couch, and in a manner consistent with my Italian heritage, gesticulate wildly with my hands, whilst in the throes of an expletive-laden tirade, which shatters my wine glass (inexplicably empty or I would not be here to regale with this tale) against our glass coffee table.[/QUOTE]
    I'm so through with that. I do more facepalm "are you kidding me" stuff.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175889]I'm so through with that. I do more facepalm "are you kidding me" stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm just a nut, who will never change. In another thread, I said that I flipped out watching the Giants (finally realized that I hate those f**kers more than any other team) win after the refs blew the fumble call. Literally, I was slamming my fists into the couch, again whilst screaming expletives at Manning and the refs, to the point where my wife and son thought that the local rescue squad needed to be called.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4175892]I'm just a nut, who will never change. In another thread, I said that I flipped out watching the Giants (finally realized that I hate those f**kers more than any other team) win after the refs blew the fumble call. Literally, I was slamming my fists into the couch, again whilst screaming expletives at Manning and the refs, to the point where my wife and son thought that the local rescue squad needed to be called.[/QUOTE]
    I think it also has to do with the time difference. A 4PM game ends around 2 AM over here, so I'm quitely enjoying/loathing my game in the TV room.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175895]I think it also has to do with the time difference. A 4PM game ends around 2 AM over here, so I'm quitely enjoying/loathing my game in the TV room.[/QUOTE]

Geez, must be a tough Monday morning at work. I loved watching the NFL when we lived in California. First game goes off at 10AM, the second at 1 PM. Even sitting through two games, there was still time to go out for a hike, movie, errands, etc.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

looks to me he forgot to bring his mitt to the game, so he tried to catch the ball with the kid...you'd think she would understand, wtf is it with women?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4175909]Geez, must be a tough Monday morning at work. I loved watching the NFL when we lived in California. First game goes off at 10AM, the second at 1 PM. Even sitting through two games, there was still time to go out for a hike, movie, errands, etc.[/QUOTE]

Try going to bed right after a game!

It takes me about an hour to cool down, win or lose.

It makes me hate the commercial breaks even more. How americans accept being ass raped for 2 hours of commercials during their national sport is f*cking absurd. When it's 2AM and you have to work the next day and the last 2 minutes of play take 45 motherf*cking minutes, you want to kill every pick up truck manufacturer.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175922]Try going to bed right after a game!

It makes me hate the commercial breaks even more. How americans accept being ass raped for 2 hours of commercials during their national sport is f*cking absurd. When it's 2AM and you have to work the next day and the last 2 minutes of play take 45 motherf*cking minutes, you want to kill every pick up truck manufacturer.[/QUOTE]

I've prolly watched 115 Yankee games this year from start to finish, but I have yet to see the end of one of these 8:30 PM start playoff games.

:(

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175922]Try going to bed right after a game!

It makes me hate the commercial breaks even more. How americans accept being ass raped for 2 hours of commercials during their national sport is f*cking absurd. When it's 2AM and you have to work the next day and the last 2 minutes of play take 45 motherf*cking minutes, you want to kill every pick up truck manufacturer.[/QUOTE]

LOL. That must drive you insane. Football as we know it today was designed for commercials. What other sport would have the balls to put in "commercial time outs" and stop play, even in crucial situations? Fans in Europe or South America would burn down stadiums.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4175930]I've prolly watched 115 Yankee games this year from start to finish, but I have yet to see the end of one of these 8:30 PM start playoff games.

:([/QUOTE]
    Most Sunday/Monday night games I wake up early around 5:00 and watch the game before going to work.

Sometimes my wife wakes up, finds the bed empty thinking WTF? Goes downstairs and sees me on the computer wacthing the game at 6AM. ..The look on her face screams "I love this man" :yes:
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 10-05-2011 at 10:04 AM.

[QUOTE=32green;4175930]I've prolly watched 115 Yankee games this year from start to finish, but I have yet to see the end of one of these 8:30 PM start playoff games.

:([/QUOTE]

I hope MLB isn't counting on today's young kids being future baseball fans. What kid is staying up past 10 or 11 PM on a school night? My son is 13, but we sent him to bed during Sunday's Jet game (second half) or he'd be a mess the next day. NFL night games are a disgrace.

Remember running home from school to catch the World Series games, which were held in the afternoon? It's the reason why people my ( I won't say "our" :D) age still watch baseball.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XWMmU.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4175889]I'm so through with that. I do more facepalm "are you kidding me" stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thats the Hampur Elitist Monocle-Polishing way to do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    GIF version:

[IMG]http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-gifs-drop-daughter-receive-stare-of-death.gif[/IMG]