Thread: Obama lying again

Obama lying again

[B][U]Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill[/U][/B]
    4:17 PM, Oct 4, 2011 • By MICHAEL WARREN

The Obama campaign sent out an email today asking supporters to urge Congress to at least vote on the president’s jobs bill almost immediately after Democratic majority leader Harry Reid blocked a vote on the bill in the Senate.

[url]http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-campaign-says-gop-blocking-jobs-bill-after-reid-blocks-jobs-bill_595022.html[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Is never having told the truth an impeachable offense?

It's astounding how he lies over and over again, and not only does the media not call him on it, but they repeat his lies for him.

Why would any rationale person continue to help prop up a [I]dishonest[/I] person?

Do they really think that the ends justify the means? Do they sit there and tell themselves, "Yeah he's dishonest, but it's for the Common Good™".

It's like [B][I]1984[/I][/B] for real.

Obama's deceit and deviousness is infectious...

[B][U]Joe Biden Claims Not to Know Who Van Jones Is[/U][/B]

As Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, avowed communist and “rowdy black nationalist” Van Jones was handed $60 billion of our money to create green jobs. So far as I know, he never created one or even shared with us what a green job is before he was driven from office by an explosion of bad publicity when it came to light that he took part in the bizarre 9/11 Truther movement. Joke Biden — Vice President of the USA and next in line to assume the presidency — claims not to know who he is. Not only does he know who he is, he traveled the country with him...

From the official WH blog, May 2009:

Hey, taskforce fans. We’re just back from Denver where we hosted our fourth meeting. It was on the green economy and the opportunities therein for middle-class folks. VP Biden was joined by all kinds of interesting partners from our world, including Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis; Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan; Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack; Deputy Secretary of Energy Dan Poneman; United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk; [COLOR="Red"]and Special Advisor for Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, Van Jones[/COLOR].

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2009/05/27/blogging-middle[/url]

And people continue to defend these turds and say that their integrity is fine.

:rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4175842]Is never having told the truth an impeachable offense?[/QUOTE]

Its covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Who the hell taught the OP how to properly title a forum thread?

No wonder no one is replying.

Topic should be called "Republicans Offer Vote on Obama Bill, Dems Decline"

You know, the subject.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4176371]Who the hell taught the OP how to properly title a forum thread?

No wonder no one is replying.

Topic should be called "Republicans Offer Vote on Obama Bill, Dems Decline"

You know, the subject.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill[/COLOR]--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill

What part don't you understand?

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4176474][COLOR="Red"]Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill[/COLOR]--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill

What part don't you understand?[/QUOTE]

The part where the Thread is titled "Obama lying again" which is a stupid and content-free thread title.

Subtitling it is meaningless, no one sees that till they click, and obviously most passed on by a thread by you calling Obama a liar. If you had titled it as I suggested, and not simply subtitled it, it might have actually gotten a reply.

What part of THAT do you not quite understand?

The issue is worth of discussion and answers from our liberal contingent. But they see your name and "Obama lies" or the like, and they pass it on by every time.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4176491]The part where the Thread is titled "Obama lying again" which is a stupid and content-free thread title.

Subtitling it is meaningless, no one sees that till they click, and obviously most passed on by a thread by you calling Obama a liar. If you had titled it as I suggested, and not simply subtitled it, it might have actually gotten a reply.

What part of THAT do you not quite understand?

The issue is worth of discussion and answers from our liberal contingent. But they see your name and "Obama lies" or the like, and they pass it on by every time.[/QUOTE]

OH ok, so you are not disputing that Obama was in fact lying, you are upset because libs won't open a thread with a title like that.

TBH I don't care if they open the thread or not. They aren't going to post anything of value any way.

Another day, another lie :rotfl:

Barack Obama is today facing accusations that his tale about a teacher told he was losing his job three times was not entirely accurate. The President claimed on Thursday to have ‘had a chance to meet a young man named Robert Baroz’ - but they have reportedly never met. He also talked about the teacher ‘receiving three pink slips because of budget cuts’ - but neglected to mention he reportedly never lost his job. ‘He’s got two decades of teaching experience,’ President Obama said in a press conference on Thursday.

He also talked about the teacher ‘receiving three pink slips because of budget cuts’ - but neglected to mention he reportedly never lost his job.

Read more: [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046684/Barack-Obama-Robert-Baroz-Teacher-lost-job-actually-employed.html#ixzz1aCyoliWQ[/url]