Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having surgery in about four hours.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4177211]Great news, sincerely.

:D[/QUOTE]

thanks, man. and everybody else, I really do appreciate all the well-wishes. I'm outta here for a bit, I got a follow-up appointment at 8am.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4176192]So jealous. My eye doctor has said I'm a perfect candidate for lasik, but I'm too much of a pusscake to get it done. I don't even like putting contact lenses in so there's no way I'd allow someone to shoot a frickin laserbeam at my eyes.[/QUOTE]
    This.

Been wearing contacts since I was kid. No way I'm slicing a piece of my eyeball off, then shooting a laser beam in it.

Glad to hear it went smoothly Free.

I, too, had it done several years ago. My vision is better than 20/20 and it is incredible to not have to wear contacts like I did for years. It's an easy procedure and well worth it, NO DOUBT! For others considering it, don't hesitate; you'll be rewarded.

Banned
    My friend had lasik done. After a few months the vision in one of his eyes deteriorated to the point where it was worse than what it was before surgery. There was nothing the doc could do to fix it. He wears a hard lense on that eye.

But good luck, free!

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4176192]So jealous. My eye doctor has said I'm a perfect candidate for lasik, but I'm too much of a pusscake to get it done. I don't even like putting contact lenses in so there's no way I'd allow someone to shoot a frickin laserbeam at my eyes.[/QUOTE]

i got it done over the summer

just saying

All League
    My brother had it done a few years ago. I don't talk to him much, but it appears it went well.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4177267]My friend had lasik done. After a few months the vision in one of his eyes deteriorated to the point where it was worse than what it was before surgery. There was nothing the doc could do to fix it. He wears a hard lense on that eye.

But good luck, free![/QUOTE]

lol. Thanks, Mr. Ray-of-Sunshine.

Does your friend happen to do the offensive play-calling for a certain NY-based football team? :D

Hall Of Fame
    btw... 20-15 this morning!

:eek:

[QUOTE=gcherd;4177228]I, too, had it done several years ago. My vision is better than 20/20 and it is incredible to not have to wear contacts like I did for years. It's an easy procedure and well worth it, NO DOUBT! For others considering it, don't hesitate; you'll be rewarded.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4177267]My friend had lasik done. After a few months the vision in one of his eyes deteriorated to the point where it was worse than what it was before surgery. There was nothing the doc could do to fix it. He wears a hard lense on that eye![/QUOTE]

Yeah see...this type of stuff isn't helpful.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4177406]Yeah see...this type of stuff isn't helpful.[/QUOTE]

+1

While your words - and the words of some others - are quite encouraging, free, I think I'm just going to stick to tucking my cock'nballs between my legs for the foreseeable future.

Banned
    [QUOTE=freestater;4177390]lol. Thanks, Mr. Ray-of-Sunshine.

Does your friend happen to do the offensive play-calling for a certain NY-based football team? :D[/QUOTE]

I said he's blind in one eye. I didn't say he has downs syndrome.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ive had it done twice and it was great for awhile, but my vision started deteriorating after about 6 years. Now my vision is really bad again

I have real bad dry eye from it as well.

Oh well, as with anything, some people have success and some dont.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gcherd;4177228]I, too, had it done several years ago. My vision is better than 20/20 and it is incredible to not have to wear contacts like I did for years. It's an easy procedure and well worth it, NO DOUBT! For others considering it, don't hesitate; you'll be rewarded.[/QUOTE]

I'd go back in for a check up - you're still seeing a halo around Chaddycakes...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=freestater;4177391]btw... 20-15 this morning!

:eek:[/QUOTE]

can you see through walls?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4177451]can you see through walls?[/QUOTE]

No, but I can see straight through lame excuses for sh*tty offensive coordinators!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... wish i'd checked in before you went ...

... my brother told whatever i did don't think about the movie "Fire in the Sky" when i went in (where aliens kidnap the guy & shove a skinny pliaple tube into the main guys eyeball ) to get mine done a couple years back ... that b*stard!!! ...

l_j_r