Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Gona Be A ****ing Dad ******s

[QUOTE=The Turk;4177491]LOL I'm gona be soo proud to show jr. this thread as his/her initial foray into the innerwebz

you two fargin :rimjobs:[/QUOTE]

In 16 years when I'm still on here and this kid is telling me to LOLGFmyself I'm going to really wonder where it all went wrong for me.

all kidding aside, the first song I heard after leaving the hospital when my son was born was REM's "Its the end of the World".....

There is hope, as I have not missed a Jets home game since he was born and before (jan baby and made the whole season with preggo home)

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats!!

I hope he likes Israel more than you do...

Congrats!

All Pro
    Congrats..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4177778]I hope he likes Israel more than you do...
    [/QUOTE]

Lame :cool:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4177853]Lame :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm only good for one or two funny posts a year...

I never claimed otherwise...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4177886]I'm only good for one or two funny posts a year...

I never claimed otherwise...[/QUOTE]

Can we bury that post like Rex did the football after the NE blowout last year?

The congrats part was cool though. And I envy your one or two funny posts per year.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4177357]It's really not that big of a deal anyone can do it.

(Hampur Trivia...who said that first?)

Congrats![/QUOTE]

That was a classic [B]Brooklyn Bound[/B] doosh move. The original occasion was when he arrogantly replied this way to a poster who had graduated college and was getting attaboys and congrats all around.

Hall Of Fame
    Congrats.

The best peice of advice I can give you is what our first pediatrician (an 80 year-old super nice grandfatherly doctor) used to say to us at the end of every appointment for our first daughter.

He'd just look at us and simply say "Enjoy her."

_

All League
    Congrats...I will hopefully be in your position within the next 2 or 3 years.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=frostlich;4177906]Can we bury that post like Rex did the football after the NE blowout last year?

The congrats part was cool though. And I envy your one or two funny posts per year.[/QUOTE]

No no no, the General brings it. You have fans.

Veteran
    Thanks again guys, you too AGAW, hope those of you that want to be Dads do become one in your own good time.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... great stuff bro ... get ready for a lot of hard work & a new level of love that you never imagined possible ...

... fyi when changing from formula/soy/lactaid/milk ... go slowly & in small doses to make sure his body handles it & doesn't turn to total diarreah & he gets diaper rash which turns into massive flaming red irritation ... then eventually blisters & bleeds ... to the point you have to put him to bed without a diaper on so he can $h*t all over the sheets, pillows, crib, & crib rails ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=The Turk;4178465]Thanks again guys, you too AGAW, hope those of you that want to be Dads do become one in your own good time.[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4177500]In 16 years when I'm still on here and this kid is telling me to LOLGFmyself I'm going to really wonder where it all went wrong for me.[/QUOTE]

the day you develop a crippling flare-up of teh gout, you will look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you've become FF3.

you will then proceed to go to the nearest zoo, barge into the ape house, and pray for a merciful end to your miserable life via a swift case of the chimp attackz.

ps -- congrats Turk!!! :party:

edit -- holy crap that looks ghey :eek:

:party: :party: :party:

Veteran
    It's a boy ******sssss

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Turk;4274965]It's a boy ******sssss[/QUOTE]
    :rockon:

[QUOTE=The Turk;4274965]It's a boy ******sssss[/QUOTE]

Grats beyotch.