Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'm Gona Be A ****ing Dad ******s

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good Work, Turk.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Turk;4483769]As of 31 May I am the dad of a 3.5 Kilo 51 cm baby boy.

We have named him Kaan (no relation to Plumber or Genghis) and now my wife and I have promptly became instant bipolars one minute professing our unrivaled love for the cutest baby alive and the next terrified out of minds in the face of a crying bundle of fury :D[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!! I wish you and your family the best.

[QUOTE=crossfire;4483843][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/BabyKhan.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Congrats Turk! Our sons share the same Bday. My son Locke was born 10 years ago May 31st.:D

All League
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;4484067]Congrats Turk! Our sons share the same Bday. My son Locke was born 10 years ago May 31st.:D[/QUOTE]

Shyt, I didn't even see the date - my bday is May 31 also.

You know who else was born on May 31? Clint Eastwood and broadway Joe Namath.

[QUOTE=Big L;4484232]Shyt, I didn't even see the date - my bday is May 31 also.

You know who else was born on May 31? Clint Eastwood and broadway Joe Namath.[/QUOTE]

Two out of three ain't bad.

All League
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4484233]Two out of three ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

That's right, meatloaf.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats! Best of luck dude.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Congrats Turk.

:D

-

All League
    Congrats mon. Setting expections, the first few years of fatherhood can be kind of thankless. Once the initial blush of congrats are done, all attention falls on the mom (who usually eats it up with the voracity of Hitler invading Poland). And of course once the kid is born all it wants or needs for a long, long time is a boob full o' milk. Which is something you ain't got. So the first few years you may feel kind of left out. Babies are hard for most dads to relate to. And it doesn't help that motherhood puts many women into this "I am earth mother" mode where they can get very self-centered and bossy. For sure, understand that as far as your wife is concerned you are no longer #1 on the priority list.

But hang in there. Things come around. Kids develop personalities and become a lot more accessible, even to those of us without boobs. And ultimately, once it's time, who's gonna teach your kid how to field a ground ball, how not to throw a football off his back foot, how to hammer a nail, how to measure twice and cut once? His dad, that's who. :yes:
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 06-05-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Veteran
    Thanks everyone

Just got the little dude back from his doctors appointment to check if his circumcision is healing properly where he promptly peed on the doctor, himself and his grandma in under 3 seconds.

I've heard that every parent wishes that his kid does what he hasn't been able to do. Now I know it's true, I've been wishing to crap on my in laws for years. Way to go boy.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4483937]lol...

My son is 3 now...and he is just like his old man. Obstinate, ALWAYS loves to argue (even when he's wrong), is always laughing and is as devious as f*ck.

This is a synopsis part of my day yesterday:

Woken up by pounding on the floor coming from his room. Go upstairs. Oh. It's just him playing the "drums" on his CD player...which, interestingly enough...was playing Dr. Dre's 2001...which also interestingly, he got from the CD case downstairs.

After breakfast, bathtime. NO! NO! NO!! He HAS to take off his diaper himself. OK. He undoes the tabs himself...but instead of pulling the diaper off like a normal child...he decides to punch it instead.

Which leads to him inadvertently punching himself in the nuts. Which Dad thinks is hilarious. He gets mad because I'm laughing and goes to pick up the diaper to throw at me and inadvertently again, sticks his fist in the doot pile that was in it that neither he or I noticed. So...now he's crying because he punched himself in the nuts, his fist is covered in sh*t and his "Father of the Year" is laughing at him.

All before 9am. I love my boy....[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4484301]Congrats mon. Setting expections, the first few years of fatherhood can be kind of thankless. Once the initial blush of congrats are done, all attention falls on the mom (who usually eats it up with the voracity of Hitler invading Poland). And of course once the kid is born all it wants or needs for a long, long time is a boob full o' milk. Which is something you ain't got. So the first few years you may feel kind of left out. Babies are hard for most dads to relate to. And it doesn't help that motherhood puts many women into this "I am earth mother" mode where they can get very self-centered and bossy. For sure, understand that as far as your wife is concerned you are no longer #1 on the priority list.

But hang in there. Things come around. Kids develop personalities and become a lot more accessible, even to those of us without boobs. And ultimately, once it's time, who's gonna teach your kid how to field a ground ball, how not to throw a football off his back foot, how to hammer a nail, how to measure twice and cut once? His dad, that's who. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Wait so you mean I've been growing my man boobs for nuthin!?

[QUOTE=Big L;4483856]Congrats, now is the easy part. They don't get fun again for another 4 years.

And your wife has a 20 inch vagina?? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

I got one word for you:

C-Section B******chesss!

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats Turk, enjoy your son as time goes by fast. My first son is turning 5 in August and in my trip to Disney with the family this week I notice how much time flies. I recall holding him, carrying him around the parks like it was nothing, now he's a 50lb solid boy and couldn't carry him all the way to car from the tram and got nostalgic and see how time flies.

Congrats