Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Government Lashes Out at Reporter Sharyl Attkisson for Lifting Rock on Fast & Furious

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Government Lashes Out at Reporter Sharyl Attkisson for Lifting Rock on Fast & Furious

its an Obama world and we are lucky to live in it. :rotfl:

Kudos again to CBS News for not stuffing a sock in the mouth of renegade reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who continues to dig into an explosive story most of the “mainstream” media downplays or ignores. Her curiosity regarding the Obama/Holder Fast & Furious gunrunning scandal has earned her harsh rebuke from the government:

[url]http://moonbattery.com/?p=3022[/url]

“They will tell you that I’m the only reporter — as they told me — that is not reasonable. They say the Washington Post is reasonable, the L.A. Times is reasonable, the New York Times is reasonable, I’m the only one who thinks this is a story, and they think I’m unfair and biased by pursuing it.”

“Reasonable” in this context means compliant and therefore complicit.

Attkisson tells Laura Ingraham that Department of Social Justice official Tracy Schmaler has been “yelling” at her, and that White House apparatchik Eric Schultz “screamed at me and cussed at me.” Leaving the Obamunist media reservation is not to be permitted.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uS1t87pRix0[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you expect from Obama and his band of loonies! Why let truth get in the way!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    jeez, this gets more and more ridiculous every day. Vote to IMPEACH now!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4177854]jeez, this gets more and more ridiculous every day. Vote to IMPEACH now![/QUOTE]

Even many of his supporters in the liberal media are finally catching on to the magnitude of his personality disorders. How could a man in his important position continue to act so childishly, accepting no responsibility for his policies and behavior and demonizing everyone who dares to disagree with or oppose him?

[IMG]http://www.moonbattery.com/Crooks-Commies.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4177425]its an Obama world and we are lucky to live in it. :rotfl:

Kudos again to CBS News for not stuffing a sock in the mouth of renegade reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who continues to dig into an explosive story most of the “mainstream” media downplays or ignores. Her curiosity regarding the Obama/Holder Fast & Furious gunrunning scandal has earned her harsh rebuke from the government:

[url]http://moonbattery.com/?p=3022[/url]

“They will tell you that I’m the only reporter — as they told me — that is not reasonable. They say the Washington Post is reasonable, the L.A. Times is reasonable, the New York Times is reasonable, I’m the only one who thinks this is a story, and they think I’m unfair and biased by pursuing it.”

“Reasonable” in this context means compliant and therefore complicit.

Attkisson tells Laura Ingraham that Department of Social Justice official Tracy Schmaler has been “yelling” at her, and that White House apparatchik Eric Schultz “screamed at me and cussed at me.” Leaving the Obamunist media reservation is not to be permitted.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uS1t87pRix0[/url][/QUOTE]

Attkisson is like a pit bull when she latches onto a story. She's done some great work in autism reporting as well, another area where dogma is bandied about and largely accepted, with little in the way of followup by the media. She's very practical, common sense in her approach and the questions that she asks.:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/120530C/iaza18091663852200.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]The ATF gunwalking scandal came to national attention in the United States in 2011 after the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of "gunwalking" sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011.[2][5] This was done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[6] "Gunwalking" or "letting guns walk" was a tactic whereby the ATF knowingly allowed thousands of guns to be bought by suspected arms traffickers ("gunrunners") working through straw purchasers on behalf of Mexican drug cartels.[7]

The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher−level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, in theory leading to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels
    [/QUOTE]

Sounds alot like....

[QUOTE]The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-contras), also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran-Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986. During the Reagan administration, senior Reagan administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo.[1] Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the same level of scrutiny and investigation should apply.