Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Let's go Yankees

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Let's go Yankees

    Nova's pitching tonight so I'm confident we can win and advance.

    HUGE game by Granderson in game 4, gutsy performance from A.J. Bummet

    LET THE BATS FLY!!!!!!!!!!

    Let go Yankees!!!!!!

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Nova's pitching tonight so I'm confident we can win and advance.

    HUGE game by Granderson in game 4, gutsy performance from A.J. Bummet

    LET THE BATS FLY!!!!!!!!!!

    Let go Yankees!!!!!!
    I dont get the joke here.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I dont get the joke here.
    here's a joke - the 2011 Red Sox

    Lets go yanks

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've started drinking 8 hours before first pitch. Kind of like every Jets game.

    Still got to get some good swings and hopefully Arod builds off his final two AB's in Game 4.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    here's a joke - the 2011 Red Sox

    Lets go yanks


    Even if the Yankees lose tonight they still will have played 5 more games this year than the Mets and Red Sox!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorJet View Post


    Even if the Yankees lose tonight they still will have played 5 more games this year than the Mets and Red Sox!
    Wow are Yankees fans obsessed with the Mets and Red Sox. Mr. Phoenix, please note who brought up the Mets first in this thread. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Wow are Yankees fans obsessed with the Mets and Red Sox. Mr. Phoenix, please note who brought up the Mets first in this thread. Thanks.
    Until you can put a lid on Tucker, mind your own house. We all have our problem children.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    transplanted new yorker in maryland
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Wow are Yankees fans obsessed with the Mets and Red Sox. Mr. Phoenix, please note who brought up the Mets first in this thread. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Until you can put a lid on Tucker, mind your own house. We all have our problem children.
    What he said.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Medford,NY
    Posts
    2,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be so disappointed and surprised by a loss tonight because I really like this team. I've felt proud of them for months now, Tuesday was the latest and best chapter. Got tired of losing those closeout playoff games on the road. Hoping the Yanks set my Saturday night plans!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOLGFY AROD!!!!

    without the LOL part

    Goodnight!!!

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Until you can put a lid on Tucker, mind your own house. We all have our problem children.
    Tucker's the only Met fan on here who acts like that. There are more than a few Yankee fans who act just him.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Tucker's the only Met fan on here who acts like that. There are more than a few Yankee fans who act just him.
    Really? You must not be reading the board often. 105? Ernie? Whatshisname - the "600 saves is nothing" guy?

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Really? You must not be reading the board often. 105? Ernie? Whatshisname - the "600 saves is nothing" guy?
    listen, just shush, JP.....Yankee fans should be seen & not heard until spring training- another pathetic showing..buh bye CC, Arod's a broken down roid-head who is clearly apathetic about the game-

    the Mets were in the playoff race til August when Reyes & Daniel Murphy got hurt in the same game- and they had horrific injuries to deal with all year. Collins did a great job with the young kids- they were a fun team.....not a boring, corporate checkbook squad that hypnotizes the fanbase into thinking they're "winners" bc the Yankees make the playoffs every year.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    listen, just shush, JP.....Yankee fans should be seen & not heard until spring training- another pathetic showing..buh bye CC, Arod's a broken down roid-head who is clearly apathetic about the game-

    the Mets were in the playoff race til August when Reyes & Daniel Murphy got hurt in the same game- and they had horrific injuries to deal with all year. Collins did a great job with the young kids- they were a fun team.....not a boring, corporate checkbook squad that hypnotizes the fanbase into thinking they're "winners" bc the Yankees make the playoffs every year.
    This is classic

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Tucker's the only Met fan on here who acts like that. There are more than a few Yankee fans who act just him.
    This is hilarious

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    LOLGFY AROD!!!!

    without the LOL part

    Goodnight!!!
    What a mush, f**king POS. Losing to the Tigers (the f**King Tigers??!!) is completely inexcusable. I almost puked before going to bed after watching these overpaid idiots choke the series away.

    You play the whole year to get home field during the playoffs and lose in the divisional round? Bottom of the ninth we have Grandy, Cano and A-Hole coming up--a dream scenario of glory for us and a nightmare of potential for the Tigers--and go out with a whimper? Not acceptable on any level. Why spend all that money on salaries if this is the outcome. Time to clean house and adopt a new philosophy, Hank the Dunce.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to Yankees on an excellent regular season!

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Congrats to Yankees on an excellent regular season!
    I'm outraged.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us