Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's go Yankees

All Pro

Let's go Yankees

Nova's pitching tonight so I'm confident we can win and advance.

HUGE game by Granderson in game 4, gutsy performance from A.J. Bummet

LET THE BATS FLY!!!!!!!!!!

Let go Yankees!!!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Nova's pitching tonight so I'm confident we can win and advance.

HUGE game by Granderson in game 4, gutsy performance from A.J. Bummet

LET THE BATS FLY!!!!!!!!!!

Let go Yankees!!!!!!
    I dont get the joke here.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I dont get the joke here.
    here's a joke - the 2011 Red Sox

Lets go yanks

I've started drinking 8 hours before first pitch. Kind of like every Jets game.

Still got to get some good swings and hopefully Arod builds off his final two AB's in Game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    here's a joke - the 2011 Red Sox

Lets go yanks

Even if the Yankees lose tonight they still will have played 5 more games this year than the Mets and Red Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorJet View Post

Even if the Yankees lose tonight they still will have played 5 more games this year than the Mets and Red Sox!
    Wow are Yankees fans obsessed with the Mets and Red Sox. Mr. Phoenix, please note who brought up the Mets first in this thread. Thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Wow are Yankees fans obsessed with the Mets and Red Sox. Mr. Phoenix, please note who brought up the Mets first in this thread. Thanks.
    Until you can put a lid on Tucker, mind your own house. We all have our problem children.

All League

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Until you can put a lid on Tucker, mind your own house. We all have our problem children.
    What he said.

All Pro
    CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be so disappointed and surprised by a loss tonight because I really like this team. I've felt proud of them for months now, Tuesday was the latest and best chapter. Got tired of losing those closeout playoff games on the road. Hoping the Yanks set my Saturday night plans!

All Pro
    LOLGFY AROD!!!!

without the LOL part

Goodnight!!!

All League
    Tucker's the only Met fan on here who acts like that. There are more than a few Yankee fans who act just him.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Tucker's the only Met fan on here who acts like that. There are more than a few Yankee fans who act just him.
    Really? You must not be reading the board often. 105? Ernie? Whatshisname - the "600 saves is nothing" guy?

Really? You must not be reading the board often. 105? Ernie? Whatshisname - the "600 saves is nothing" guy?
    listen, just shush, JP.....Yankee fans should be seen & not heard until spring training- another pathetic showing..buh bye CC, Arod's a broken down roid-head who is clearly apathetic about the game-

the Mets were in the playoff race til August when Reyes & Daniel Murphy got hurt in the same game- and they had horrific injuries to deal with all year. Collins did a great job with the young kids- they were a fun team.....not a boring, corporate checkbook squad that hypnotizes the fanbase into thinking they're "winners" bc the Yankees make the playoffs every year.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    listen, just shush, JP.....Yankee fans should be seen & not heard until spring training- another pathetic showing..buh bye CC, Arod's a broken down roid-head who is clearly apathetic about the game-

the Mets were in the playoff race til August when Reyes & Daniel Murphy got hurt in the same game- and they had horrific injuries to deal with all year. Collins did a great job with the young kids- they were a fun team.....not a boring, corporate checkbook squad that hypnotizes the fanbase into thinking they're "winners" bc the Yankees make the playoffs every year.
    This is classic

Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    This is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    LOLGFY AROD!!!!

without the LOL part

Goodnight!!!
    What a mush, f**king POS. Losing to the Tigers (the f**King Tigers??!!) is completely inexcusable. I almost puked before going to bed after watching these overpaid idiots choke the series away.

You play the whole year to get home field during the playoffs and lose in the divisional round? Bottom of the ninth we have Grandy, Cano and A-Hole coming up--a dream scenario of glory for us and a nightmare of potential for the Tigers--and go out with a whimper? Not acceptable on any level. Why spend all that money on salaries if this is the outcome. Time to clean house and adopt a new philosophy, Hank the Dunce.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Congrats to Yankees on an excellent regular season!

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Congrats to Yankees on an excellent regular season!
    I'm outraged.