Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Palin Not Running

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Palin Not Running

    And no mention?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    I could have told you 4 years ago she was not going to run in 2012. Palin is busy milking conservatives for their money with her silly books and speech tours. She made people think she would run because she knew it would get her additional attention, publicity and money. Never had any intention to run and I don't care what lies or bs innuendo she said. Palin actually had the audacity to charge people $10k for dinners with her making them think it was actually a political donation and she was going to run.

    And then conservatives complain that government is stealing money from them.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And no mention?
    I don't think you'll find much support for her on these boards, but maybe I'm wrong?

    This really isn't a surprise. She used her media created celebrity status to draw out the decision (and subsequent donations) for as long as possible. She never intended to run, it's all about attention and money for her.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorJet View Post
    I could have told you 4 years ago she was not going to run in 2012. Palin is busy milking conservatives for their money with her silly books and speech tours. She made people think she would run because she knew it would get her additional attention, publicity and money. Never had any intention to run and I don't care what lies or bs innuendo she said. Palin actually had the audacity to charge people $10k for dinners with her making them think it was actually a political donation and she was going to run.

    And then conservatives complain that government is stealing money from them.
    She had a PAC and I agree that it was disingenuous of her to accept the money if she never had any intention of running. Her not running is good for the GOP.


    However, the difference is that the government TAKES our money whereas republicans chose to GIVE her their money. There is a big difference.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And no mention?
    She realized that the lefty extremists did a hatchet job on her, and unfairly, became unelectable. What more is to say?

  6. #6
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And no mention?
    Wasilla won't be rockin'.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And no mention?
    Mention of what?

    That a media personality who said she wasn't running is not, in fact, running?


  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    What she going to do with the I'm running for President bus?

  9. #9
    I'm outraged.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What she going to do with the I'm running for President bus?
    drive to AZ and run over McCain

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Divorce, drug abuse, porn.

    In that order.





    -

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    She realized that the lefty extremists did a hatchet job on her, and unfairly, became unelectable. What more is to say?
    Dunno. She a ho?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Dunno. She a ho?
    beats me. who knows what **** people make up. but I'd hit it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us