Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official 2011-12 NYI Thread

All League
    Ha, big draw for tonights game is "Cindy's Return to the Ice". Hasn't played in 10 months. Therefore, he'll have a hat trick vs. the Donkydicklanders. Book it.

Hall Of Fame
    The Isles were up 3-0 against Dallas in the second and DP just gave up three goals in two minutes.

If they can win this they will be 3-0-1 in last 4 with Montoya finally back. Time to pull DP right now.

Hall Of Fame
    nice win for Isles - 4 goals for Moulson! Naturally DP offset that by giving up four goals within minutes of 2nd period.

Luckily he got hurt and Montuya came in to win the game. DP would have lost it for sure.

Inching back toward 500 with return of Montoya.

All League

Bahahahaha!

I would have never guessed this would happen -

"Goaltender Rick DiPietro will have sports hernia surgery this week and is likely to miss the rest of the season"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I would have never guessed this would happen -

"Goaltender Rick DiPietro will have sports hernia surgery this week and is likely to miss the rest of the season"
    To think you could have had Roberto Luongo all of these years.

I bet you all miss Mike Milbury, huh?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    To think you could have had Roberto Luongo all of these years.

I bet you all miss Mike Milbury, huh?
    Almost nauseating watching the playoffs and hearing players names playing well that used to be Islanders.

Hall Of Fame
    The Isles have been playing better. I'm not going to say they are about to turn the corner since whenever I make that prediction they tank, but they are a pretty gutsy team. They're a bit small, they could really use a couple of big bodies, but they're scrappy and scoring all of a sudden. Good to see DP gone, but Montoya seems pretty injury prone as well. Naby and Montoya with the rest of the team healthy could make for an interesting half of the season. Beat Washington tonight and outplayed Philly (lost to a hot goalie). They're a fun team to watch and they're building the team the right way.

Hall Of Fame
    Nice win on the road at Philly. They struck gold with Grabner and Moulson. Great moves.