Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: World War Three Matchups

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149

    World War Three Matchups

    How about a special 8 man tag match?

    China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

    vs

    United States, Britain, India, Israel.

    I guess most of Europe would automatically side with Britain and US. I think this is a disaster for the Chinese and friends. We'll assume Iran has a nuke or two for this fight but still.

    WW111

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    This was brought on by.....what, exactly?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    This was brought on by.....what, exactly?
    am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?
    No one survives. That conflict would end life as we know it. Thats why there has not been a world war since the advent of nukes.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Thats why there has not been a world war since the advent of nukes.
    also no WW since the UN, the IMF or the World Bank

    China can't go to war with the USA. Who would buy all their crap?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?
    Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

    If you would like an answer, given a millitary conflict of:

    China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

    vs

    United States, Britain, India, Israel.
    Even if such a conflict started as strictly conventional, it would quickly escalate into a nuclear conflict. At that tipping point, the Law of Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in, and should the first nuke fly, thats that for that.

    Everyone loses. The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

    If you would like an answer, given a millitary conflict of:



    Even if such a conflict started as strictly conventional, it would quickly escalate into a nuclear conflict. At that tipping point, the Law of Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in, and should the first nuke fly, thats that for that.

    Everyone loses. The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".
    let me check my old "Axis and Allies" game..give me 30 or so hours and I'll let you know.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

    If you would like an answer, given a millitary conflict of:



    Even if such a conflict started as strictly conventional, it would quickly escalate into a nuclear conflict. At that tipping point, the Law of Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in, and should the first nuke fly, thats that for that.

    Everyone loses. The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".
    And I will meet you in New Vegas, my friend.

    I look forward to donning some post-apocalyptic gear and souping up an old Pontiac.

    Maybe a Trans Am.

    Possibly.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    let me check my old "Axis and Allies" game..give me 30 or so hours and I'll let you know.
    I LOVED that board game when I was a kid.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    How about a special 8 man tag match?

    China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

    vs

    United States, Britain, India, Israel.

    I guess most of Europe would automatically side with Britain and US. I think this is a disaster for the Chinese and friends. We'll assume Iran has a nuke or two for this fight but still.

    WW111
    How about US/Canada vs Mexico and all of Central and South America?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us