Thread: World War Three Matchups

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

World War Three Matchups

How about a special 8 man tag match?

China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

vs

United States, Britain, India, Israel.

I guess most of Europe would automatically side with Britain and US. I think this is a disaster for the Chinese and friends. We'll assume Iran has a nuke or two for this fight but still.

WW111

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was brought on by.....what, exactly?:confused:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4178019]This was brought on by.....what, exactly?:confused:[/QUOTE]

am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Santonio;4178044]am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?[/QUOTE]

No one survives. That conflict would end life as we know it. Thats why there has not been a world war since the advent of nukes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4178927] Thats why there has not been a world war since the advent of nukes.[/QUOTE]

also no WW since the UN, the IMF or the World Bank

China can't go to war with the USA. Who would buy all their crap?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Santonio;4178044]am I being subjected to a blood and urine test? This is just a hypothetical matchup of some world powers and potential combatants. Who do you think survives this bloodbath?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

If you would like an answer, given a millitary conflict of:

[QUOTE]China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

vs

United States, Britain, India, Israel.[/QUOTE]

Even if such a conflict started as strictly conventional, it would quickly escalate into a nuclear conflict. At that tipping point, the Law of Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in, and should the first nuke fly, thats that for that.

Everyone loses. The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4179072]Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

Even if such a conflict started as strictly conventional, it would quickly escalate into a nuclear conflict. At that tipping point, the Law of Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in, and should the first nuke fly, thats that for that.

Everyone loses. The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".[/QUOTE]

let me check my old "Axis and Allies" game..give me 30 or so hours and I'll let you know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4179072]Not at all. I was just curious as to the genesis of this seemingly out-of-leftfield proposal.

Everyone loses. [B]The survivors get to play "Fallout: The Home Version".[/B][/QUOTE]

And I will meet you in New Vegas, my friend.

I look forward to donning some post-apocalyptic gear and souping up an old Pontiac.

Maybe a Trans Am.

Possibly.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;4179522]let me check my old "Axis and Allies" game..give me 30 or so hours and I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]

I LOVED that board game when I was a kid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Santonio;4178007]How about a special 8 man tag match?

China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran

vs

United States, Britain, India, Israel.

I guess most of Europe would automatically side with Britain and US. I think this is a disaster for the Chinese and friends. We'll assume Iran has a nuke or two for this fight but still.

WW111[/QUOTE]

How about US/Canada vs Mexico and all of Central and South America?