Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official 2011-2012 New Jersey Devils Thread

Larsson is finally back tonight.

Linsanity has taken some of the wind out of my Devils sail but this team has been red hot and definitely deserving of attention...

Worried about tonight but more worried that we have to turn around and play Tampa and NY after what is sure to be a physical game...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Larsson is finally back tonight.

Linsanity has taken some of the wind out of my Devils sail but this team has been red hot and definitely deserving of attention...

Worried about tonight but more worried that we have to turn around and play Tampa and NY after what is sure to be a physical game...
    Couple tough losses. Hopefully they can right the ship tonight and be the only team to beat the Rags 3 times this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Couple tough losses. Hopefully they can right the ship tonight and be the only team to beat the Rags 3 times this season.
    I DWC'd us

I DWC'd us
    LOL, that was the opposite of DWC. He would never say he was worried about a game(s).

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    That was the kiss of death right there. You shouldn't have said the "R" word.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL, now THAT was a DWC moment.

Good, tough game last night. Not often you see 28 shots in a game.

I must say, the Rangers are impressive this year...

No shame in losing that game... For me, anyway...

Now Boston on the other hand. We got this

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Rangers suk it.

Jets Insider VIP
    I must say, the Rangers are impressive this year...

No shame in losing that game... For me, anyway...

Now Boston on the other hand. We got this
    Getting McDonagh for Gomez will go down as one of the great trades of all time. As long as that kid stays healthy, he's got Norris Trophies in his future. Meanwhile, Gomez is getting closer and closer to playing in the minors or Europe. I can't believe how horrible he's become. What do you attribute his success to in New Jersey?

Team has been slumping a bit lately, but that was a ****ing awesome win tonight. Very creative offensively and they put the puck on net. Defensively they made some very smart, sound plays as well. Marty was also stellar. Hopefully this gets them back on track.

Going for 4 in a row tonight. Didn't see last night's game, but that was a wild comeback. 2 goals in the last minute and a half or so. Would love a win over Philly tonight.

Great game tonight. Who scored in the 1st, I missed it?

Great game tonight. Who scored in the 1st, I missed it?
    Elias on the PP from Clarkson and Kovy with about 25 seconds left. Beautiful goal too.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=400047401

Jets Insider VIP
    Clarkson is your team's MVP IMO. I can't believe how he's playing this year.

But we all need to watch out for the Penguins. They are unreal right now.

Clarkson is your team's MVP IMO. I can't believe how he's playing this year.

But we all need to watch out for the Penguins. They are unreal right now.
    He's up there and I never thought he'd be a 30 goal-type of scorer, but I'd still say Kovalchuk is the team MVP. He's having a fantastic season.

Congrats to Kovy on his 400th career goal

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Good win.

Much needed win tonight. Team has been slumping a bit lately and needed this to keep pushing and try and solidify the 6th seed. Zajac has been back a couple games now, so hopefully he continues to get his legs back and is a big addition for the playoff push.

Magic number to clinch a playoff spot is down to 1 point. Would be nice to clinch against a team that we've developed a bit of a rivalry with, Carolina.

Not a good first period last night, but I was happy overall. A couple of the goals Marty gave up were flukey and that's the type of game you expect to win against Tampa. They have some lethal weapons on offense, but play zero defense. Was nice to see the offense come to life again.