Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appetite For Destruction...

Jets Insider VIP

Appetite For Destruction...

of the all you can eat buffet! :eek:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but holy sh!t!!!

Axl... try a salad!

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/layla529/axl-rose-canada-boris_menkevich.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    No more H.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4178326]of the all you can eat buffet! :eek:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but holy sh!t!!!

Axl... try a salad!

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/layla529/axl-rose-canada-boris_menkevich.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Appetite For Confection is more like it :P

Meh. Better 5 guys burgers and touring than in celebrity rehab.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST]

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4178437]Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*][B]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[/B][*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

lmao

[LIST=1][*] Pair of Dyed Squiddies[/list]
    :erm:

[QUOTE=shakin318;4178437]Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Lol!

I'm getting a Rip Taylor vibe from the new Axl. Does Axl toss glitter all over the audience in the new show?

Hall Of Fame
    How about his cover of the Wings song "Live and Let Dine"?

But my favorite lyrics are in his acoustic "All we need is just a little gravy, yeah yeah"

_

Jets Insider VIP

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door
    [B][*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[/B][*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

:clapper:

Jets Insider VIP

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST]
    [/QUOTE]

I declare shakin' is teh post winnar in this thred :yes:

[IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

If you came up with these yourself, and didn't cut&paste from somewhere else, you sir are a Hampur GOD! :applause:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4178529][IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4178529][IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMFAO!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=quantum;4178531]If you came up with these yourself, and didn't cut&paste from somewhere else, you sir are a Hampur GOD! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I came up with them last night, hammered, in the post Yankee game blur. I actually made myself laugh out loud for about a minute picturing Axl Rose banging on the door of a closed Hardee's restaurant.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4178336]Appetite For Confection is more like it :P[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Perfect joke. Wish I'd thought of it. Well done, FH.

But how are his numbers?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4178583]Yeah, I came up with them last night, hammered, in the post Yankee game blur. [b]I actually made myself laugh out loud for about a minute picturing Axl Rose banging on the door of a closed Hardee's restaurant.[/b][/QUOTE]

Holy Chit! LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/Fataxlmcrib.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by crossfire; 10-07-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jeez Crossfire, you're killing us!

:rofl: