Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appetite For Destruction...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Appetite For Destruction...

of the all you can eat buffet! :eek:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but holy sh!t!!!

Axl... try a salad!

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/layla529/axl-rose-canada-boris_menkevich.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more H.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4178326]of the all you can eat buffet! :eek:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but holy sh!t!!!

Axl... try a salad!

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/layla529/axl-rose-canada-boris_menkevich.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Appetite For Confection is more like it :P

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh. Better 5 guys burgers and touring than in celebrity rehab.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST]

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4178437]Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*][B]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[/B][*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

lmao

[LIST=1][*] Pair of Dyed Squiddies[/list]
    :erm:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4178437]Axl has announced a GNR greatest hits remake album. I have a friend in teh industry, and he gave me a heads up on the song list:

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Lol!

I'm getting a Rip Taylor vibe from the new Axl. Does Axl toss glitter all over the audience in the new show?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about his cover of the Wings song "Live and Let Dine"?

But my favorite lyrics are in his acoustic "All we need is just a little gravy, yeah yeah"

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door
    [B][*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[/B][*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

:clapper:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST]
    [/QUOTE]

I declare shakin' is teh post winnar in this thred :yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

[LIST=1][*]Welcome to the Jumbalaya[*]Mr. Brownies[*]Chinese Food Democracy[*]It's So Easy Bake Oven[*]Knockin' on Hardee's Door[*]Sweet Tooth O' Mine[*]Get in the Ring Dings[*]Hair of the Devil Dogs[*]Out Ta Get Me (Some Burgers)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

If you came up with these yourself, and didn't cut&paste from somewhere else, you sir are a Hampur GOD! :applause:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4178529][IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;4178529][IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/chive-on-thursday-37.jpg?w=500&h=412[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMFAO!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4178531]If you came up with these yourself, and didn't cut&paste from somewhere else, you sir are a Hampur GOD! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I came up with them last night, hammered, in the post Yankee game blur. I actually made myself laugh out loud for about a minute picturing Axl Rose banging on the door of a closed Hardee's restaurant.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4178336]Appetite For Confection is more like it :P[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Perfect joke. Wish I'd thought of it. Well done, FH.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    But how are his numbers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4178583]Yeah, I came up with them last night, hammered, in the post Yankee game blur. [b]I actually made myself laugh out loud for about a minute picturing Axl Rose banging on the door of a closed Hardee's restaurant.[/b][/QUOTE]

Holy Chit! LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/Fataxlmcrib.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by crossfire; 10-07-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez Crossfire, you're killing us!

:rofl: