Thread: Cro...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Cro...

:hit_the_f

[QUOTE]
    Antonio Cromartie dares Tom Brady to throw in his direction all day according to [URL="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822e3e4a/article/jets-cb-cromartie-still-talking-a-big-game-to-brady-patriots?module=HP11_headline_stack"]Associated Press[/URL].

Go ahead, the New York Jets cornerback says. He's ready for the challenge.

"I hope I'm a target this game," Cromartie said with a smile. "I want to be a target every game."

The struggling Jets (2-2) have to figure out how to stop Brady, Wes Welker and the high-scoring Patriots (3-1) on Sunday, and they know it won't be easy -- whether Cromartie is up to the task or not.

Of course Cromartie last January said that he hates Brady and called him a name.

Our advice is to be careful what you wish for.

[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Head games: he won't be covering Welker, who is the most dangerous weapon they have.

Our most dangerous weapon: Cro without a condom.

yup, I said it.

I like it... corners have to play a little cocky (nohomo). All in all it affects nothing. This team needs its swagger back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cro targeted 15 times.

10 receptions and 5 PI calls

All League
    Oh, I'm sure Ms. Brady will be throwing in his direction all day. Cro shows up every other week. Games 1 and 3, not so good. Games 2 and 4, not too bad.

Too bad this is his week not to show up.

It's all part of the defensive game-plan.

CRO saw that he'll be matched up with Ocho and is daring Gaydy to throw his way.

whatever keeps the ball away from the more dangerous weapons like Welker and the TEs is good strategy. well done, muchacro.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4178724]It's all part of the defensive game-plan.

CRO saw that he'll be matched up with Ocho and is daring Gaydy to throw his way.

whatever keeps the ball away from the more dangerous weapons like Welker and the TEs is good strategy. well done, muchacro.[/QUOTE]

lol, I like the way you think...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4178543]Cro targeted 15 times.

5 receptions and 10 PI calls[/QUOTE]

... fixed ...

... + 1 ;) ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4178724]It's all part of the defensive game-plan.

whatever keeps the ball away from the more dangerous weapons like Welker and the TEs is good strategy. well done, muchacro.[/QUOTE]

If a team changes even one single pass away from their gameplan to "teach someone a lesson" the trash talker wins.

Jets Insider VIP
    JMHO but except for a couple of penalties - most of the calls against Cro have been Horsesh!t.....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Peebag;4178771]JMHO but except for a couple of penalties - most of the calls against Cro have been Horsesh!t.....[/QUOTE]

... agree there have been a bunch of ticky-tack $h*t that he gets called on ... he still has to learn to back off a touch if the ball isn't in vicinity ...

... def need to keep him away from k-dub when revis is teaching him too! ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4178543]Cro targeted 15 times.

10 receptions and 5 PI calls[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the most penalized player so far this season in the league.

Bewildered Beast
    Mu-cha-CRO FTW