Thread: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far this season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable so let me know if you can't read any.

Also I would love to hear your feedback!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Upshaw seems to make a lot of sense for the Jets, especially if Bryan Thomas who is a free agent wont come back. I would prefer a better athlete but in Upshaw the Jets get the kind of rusher that fits their scheme with his versatility, physicality and strength.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    mr c upsaw will be good jet player

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather have Brandon Jenkins from FSU or Moss from UNC.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ur design looks great

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!

Another option I'm thinking about here would be Richardson to the Jets if he was available. What do you guys think about that?

Btw, Moss isn't even starting at UNC. He's the second string RE behind Coples. Definitely not a first rounder.

Also, just as an FYI, I'm going to be updating this mock draft every 4 weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Upshaw seems to make a lot of sense for the Jets, especially if Bryan Thomas who is a free agent wont come back. I would prefer a better athlete but in Upshaw the Jets get the kind of rusher that fits their scheme with his versatility, physicality and strength.
    He's be a solid, no frills kind of guy but would definitely be productive and useful for the Jets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DFlo View Post
    Thanks guys!

Another option I'm thinking about here would be Richardson to the Jets if he was available. What do you guys think about that?

It would be tempting for sure, but they've drafted a RB in each of the past three drafts while completing neglecting other positions so I just really can't see it. (If that ever happened, though, that would be some indictment of Powell.) I'm thinking OLB, ILB (Te'o), OT or WR with first two picks, in no particular order.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really good job, btw.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    we arent even half way done with this season and you gave up and put us drafting in the middle of the pack...this is a sad that you guys are giving up...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick note for correction or future mocks, LT Riley Reiff is not a former TE. He actually was a DE at Iowa for a very brief time at Iowa as a True freshman before the coaches convinced him his future wras better seved on OL.
    Last edited by HawkeyeJet; 10-23-2011 at 12:27 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are so many people down on Crick. Guy is an easy top ten pick and the best 3-4 D player availible. I don't see him making it past Philly here. If he makes it to us I'd be screaming happy thought.