Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Squirrels And Chipmunks: Can I Kill Them?

Banned
    my dog hate squirrels

That's exactly you posted this...looking for approval!!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=CHIROJET-WPB;4180115]That's exactly you posted this...looking for approval!![/QUOTE]

Look, I killed a dog once and I didn't feel guilty or need approval for that so poisoning a couple dozen rodents doesn't hit my conscience in the slightest.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=MERLIN;4180114]my dog hate squirrels[/QUOTE]

That's about the only good thing about dogs. Each morning I see humans bending over with plastic bags on their hands picking up feces, wasting their time in utter humiliation on disgusting animals.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=CHIROJET-WPB;4180119]Double Dick!![/QUOTE]

Tell me, who's the bigger dick:

1. The human who wants to kill some annoying rodents.

2. The human who let's his dog's moist tongue go from licking it's own ass to licking his owners face.

SAR I

You are...without a doubt.

Why do dogs lick thier balls? Because they can.

All Pro
    The best you can do is just to keep them at bay. You could literally kill a thousand of them and they will keep coming back, they're endless.

Sar1 you might want to consider what is attracting them and what you can do to detract them. It's truly a case of you can win the battle but not the war.

And poison is a reasonable solution, but it has some serious draw backs. It's not instant so they will crawl off and die some where hard to get to, like under your front porch, or in your crawl space, they can get stinky. Not to mention after they are dead what ever critter/pet eats them will likely die from the poison also.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4180122]Tell me, who's the bigger dick:

1. The human who wants to kill some annoying rodents.

2. The human who let's his dog's moist tongue go from licking it's own ass to licking his owners face.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cinemagraphcollection.com/cinemagraphs/5968878466_340dafd41c_o.gif[/IMG]

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=CHIROJET-WPB;4180126]You are...without a doubt.[/QUOTE]

If it's legal to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey and I choose to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey I don't think it's any business of yours in the same way that if you choose to follow an animal around and pick up it's sh't with your hands and let it lick your face after it's licked its ass it's no business of mine.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4180128]Why do dogs lick thier balls? Because they can.[/QUOTE]

Dog Owner: "Muffin loves me. I'm her whole world. Just look at her eyes. Just look at how adoringly she looks at me. I've never seen such love and devotion in a pet before, it's like she's part of the family."

Muffin: "Food."

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4180132]If it's legal to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey and I choose to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey I don't think it's any business of yours in the same way that if you choose to follow an animal around and pick up it's sh't with your hands and let it lick your face after it's licked its ass it's no business of mine.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

This is like taking a bath you sit in your own ass water and think you come out clean. Its even worse when you take a bath with someone else then you sit in thier ass water.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[B]gunnails The best you can do is just to keep them at bay. You could literally kill a thousand of them and they will keep coming back, they're endless.[/B]

Was afraid of that. Damn.

[B]Sar1 you might want to consider what is attracting them and what you can do to detract them. It's truly a case of you can win the battle but not the war.[/B]

The squirrels were used to the prior owner's garbage cans and how they could get into them. We've got better cans but they still find a way to burrow under the lids, I'll have to bungee them until they're killed.

[B]And poison is a reasonable solution, but it has some serious draw backs. It's not instant so they will crawl off and die some where hard to get to, like under your front porch, or in your crawl space, they can get stinky. Not to mention after they are dead what ever critter/pet eats them will likely die from the poison also.[/B]

Hmm. So you're saying that, hypothetically, if my neighbors have a black lab that's annoying and it ingests a chipmunk that I've poisoned the black lab stands a good chance of getting very ill or dying too. Is that right?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4180135]This is like taking a bath you sit in your own ass water and think you come out clean. Its even worse when you take a bath with someone else then you sit in thier ass water.[/QUOTE]

That's why wealthy people [I]shower[/I].

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4180132]If it's legal to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey and I choose to kill squirrels and chipmunks in New Jersey I don't think it's any business of yours in the same way that if you choose to follow an animal around and pick up it's sh't with your hands and let it lick your face after it's licked its ass it's no business of mine.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Circular reasoning is a formal logical fallacy in which the proposition to be proved is assumed implicitly or explicitly in one of the premises.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4180130][IMG]http://cinemagraphcollection.com/cinemagraphs/5968878466_340dafd41c_o.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Some see that and say "Awwww, what a cute doggie-woggie."

I see that and say "Disgusting animal, go piss on someone else's lawn before you eat your own ass."

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4180138]That's why wealthy people [I]shower[/I].

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yes I know my home has indoor plumbing we arent all peasants and homeless like you portray us to be.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4180143]Yes I know my home has indoor plumbing we arent all peasants and homeless like you portray us to be.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't inferring that [I]you [/I]were poor. Just those who shower.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4180178]I wasn't inferring that [I]you [/I]were poor. Just those who shower.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

So those of us who shower daily and dont stink like skanky swamp azz,sweat,cigarette smoke and booze are worthy of an opinion here?