Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIRTSTAR'S GAL IS SEXIEST ALIVE

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4186196]I don't get the concept. Never have. For the record, Charlize Theron has been my "sexiest alive" for the last 10 years.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it seems Esquire panders to pop culture trends whilst selecting their annual award winner.

I'm sorry, but I find something inherently wrong with that. Call me old school, but I long for the days of housewives vacuuming in high heels, men wearing nothing less than business dress aboard the transatlantic Clipper America from Idlewild to Heathrow, and a time when "Sexiest Alive" actually MEANT something. Instead we're in an age where disillusioned youths are downloading Esquire on their iPads, thinking Rihanna is the best they could ever hope for.

I weep for my generation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4186173]+1

Any of the above is easily sexier than this fat assed, thick legged, small titted, huge headed "sexiest woman alive."

Oh, my bad. I was biting my tongue.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know FF2 was in the running.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4186219]Unfortunately it seems Esquire panders to pop culture trends whilst selecting their annual award winner.

I'm sorry, but I find something inherently wrong with that. Call me old school, but I long for the days of housewives vacuuming in high heels, men wearing nothing less than business dress aboard the transatlantic Clipper America from Idlewild to Heathrow, and a time when "Sexiest Alive" actually MEANT something. Instead we're in an age where disillusioned youths are downloading Esquire on their iPads, thinking Rihanna is the best they could ever hope for.

I weep for my generation.[/QUOTE]

I love the idea of chicks from that era wearing garters and nylons. Why is that so hot? Maybe meeting her for a drink at The Bull & Bear, then upstairs for a torrid Waldorf=Astoria tryst.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyln.jpg/][IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/286/rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyln.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/stockingssuspenders3146.jpg/][IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/764/stockingssuspenders3146.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 10-11-2011 at 03:10 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4186232]I didn't know FF2 was in the running.[/QUOTE]

To think I defend you when 32 sends me those PMs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4186244]To think I defend you when 32 sends me those PMs.[/QUOTE]

Those pictures are photoshopped. I SWEAR!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4186249]Those pictures are photoshopped. I SWEAR![/QUOTE]

As the copyright owner of those photos, I will attest to their validity...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4186253]As the copyright owner of those photos, I will attest to their validity...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: God damn it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    She can take a punch. I like that in a woman.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's hot. Didn't know she was Bajoran....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4186339]She's hot. Didn't know she was Bajoran....[/QUOTE]

Bajan or Barbadian. Either way, her a$$ still speaks my language.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it wrong for me to day that I can't get into black women? I had a bad experience in a strip club once, Ola Ray once did it for me marginally but I'm done now, can't do it.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4186219]Unfortunately it seems Esquire panders to pop culture trends whilst selecting their annual award winner.

I weep for my generation.[/QUOTE]

Rihanna "vacuuming" my cawk whilst wearing high heels might not be the best i could ever hope for, but it'd be high up on that list :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is a fireball. When she shuts her mouth and doesn't sing, she even hotter.l

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4186396]Is it wrong for me to day that I can't get into black women? I had a bad experience in a strip club once, Ola Ray once did it for me marginally but I'm done now, can't do it.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing. I'll remove your name for the Annual JI Chitterlings Eating Contest.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4186406]Rihanna "vacuuming" my cawk whilst wearing high heels might not be the best i could ever hope for, but it'd be high up on that list :yes:[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/rihannaallofthelightsca.jpg/][IMG]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3787/rihannaallofthelightsca.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tyra Banks, part II.

She does nothing for me.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4186396]Is it wrong for me to day that I can't get into black women? I had a bad experience in a strip club once, [B]Ola Ray[/B] once did it for me marginally but I'm done now, can't do it.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

LOL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do her if she asks.