Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Prime example number 1

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4189419]This is very true. I was a non-deal closer myself and often found myself in the friends zone. I came across one chick, who crushed my soul because were were only friends, ten years later.

After a few drinks we had a conversation that went something like this

(her) - how come we never made out?

(me) - one reason, because you didn't want to

how do you know I didn't want to?

because I could tell.

well you were wrong. i was waiting for you to do something.

would you have made out with me?

I would have done a hell of a lot more than make out with you.[/QUOTE]

What happened after that?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4189421]What happened after that?[/QUOTE]

cried

went home to wife

contemplated shooting myself

Told her he didn't want to jeopardize the friendship

Jets Insider VIP

she liked his facebook status

[QUOTE=crossfire;4189427]she liked his facebook status[/QUOTE]

So you're saying there's a chance!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4189419]This is very true. I was a non-deal closer myself and often found myself in the friends zone. I came across one chick, who crushed my soul because were were only friends, ten years later.

After a few drinks we had a conversation that went something like this

(her) - how come we never made out?

(me) - one reason, because you didn't want to

how do you know I didn't want to?

because I could tell.

well you were wrong. i was waiting for you to do something.

would you have made out with me?

I would have done a hell of a lot more than make out with you.[/QUOTE]

Did this conversation happen in the visiting room of a mental institution.... and let me guess you were not the one wearing a robe.

-

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4189425]Told her he didn't want to jeopardize the friendship[/QUOTE]

Or she said, "I don't like you like that."

That one always feels like someone taking your heart and ripping it out of your ass.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4189430]Or she said, "I don't like you like that."

[/QUOTE]

with a country accent while you're looking into the cross eyes. that's not a confidence builder.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4189431]with a country accent while you're looking into the cross eyes. that's not a confidence builder.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you're seeing it all wrong. Just pretend she said it to the guy next to you.... not too far fetched an idea.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4189436]Nah, you're seeing it all wrong. Just pretend she said it to the guy next to you.... not too far fetched an idea.[/QUOTE]

well here eyes were pointed everywhere but at you...so that could work.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188432][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RItkV.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Amazing! Ragecock pwns j00!!!

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188661]I just had a visual image of you at work with a female coworker.

"AC is on a little high isin tit??" [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0040.png[/IMG]

"What did I say something wrong? Sheesh, get a sense of humor..."[/QUOTE]

Presumably there are no fake tatas? :dunno:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4188761]

i'm only a couple of years older than you, but i'm SO glad i just missed the whole "let's get to know each other on FB before we f*ck" nonsense.

this explains a WHOLE lot.

[IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/crawful82/hampur1.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=crossfire;4188934][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/southsideistheforty_year_old_virgincross-eyed.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D

BTW, thread was added to the sticky list!

All League
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4189349]Bunch of girls giggling at zebra handcuffs and Rabbit vibrator = snoresville. Let me know when one of them sneaks off to the bathroom and self-administers and orgasm so powerful she [B]sh1t-sprays the walls[/B].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4189416]Tell the 9 you [B]wouldn't care if she slipped out a fart while you were 69ing he[/B]r. Putty in your hands.[/QUOTE]

Literally LOL'd. Good work.

[QUOTE=32green;4189378]Means your status says [B]"Thinking about joining the Priesthood".[/B]
    -[/QUOTE]

I've often thought of becoming a golf club.

She was not drunk enough. Man, you blew it.
    However, there may be a chance.
    Ask her if she into MFM. Most of the girls do, they just shy sometimes about it. Perhaps, in a friendly direct competition with a young jerk, your experience, stamina and overall technique will win over her heart.

All League
    [QUOTE=southside;4188295]Why don't I believe in love you ask?

Tonight I'm out with this girl I haven't seen since highschool. She's recently divorced. Mind you that I'm digging this chick. She's a stone cold 10 brunette even without make up on. Anyway, she's the whole night talking about sex and how much she wants to bang some douche bag 22 year old kid and how she doesn't want anything serious but just wants to sex up some dudes on the side when she wants it.

Here I am thinking about how I could take care of this girl and treat her right and shiz and all she wants is some dick here and there. Her friend who was also a hard 9 brunette with short hair .... :drool: .... was a divorcee. She was cool. Fake tatas, I made some stupid comment about how this girl from highschool didn't need fake tits, she has a small C, and meanwhile her BFF has bolt-ons. Thankfully I didn't get *****ed at and I'm pretty sure I impressed with my knowledge of the fact that you lose feelings in your nipples after getting your store bought funbags.

The night gets cut short because this douche my friend wants to bang is "gonna leave if she doesn't hurry up and meet him". Yeah right, this girl's hot and this b!tch is gonna act like he ain't about to get woke up at 3:30 AM to a booty call. Moron. Anyway, long story short... you wonder why I don't believe in love. This is why.

And yes I've been drinking and yes I plan on drinking some more. Have at it b******s.[/QUOTE]

I haven't read the bashmillion replies of others so forgive me if someone else already noted the following. Its apparent that on some level girls view you as another chick. The recent divorcee was visibly horned up and confiding in her desire to pork another guy?

The brunette sh!t you out without a second thought so you clearly didn't make a good impression there. BTW you will probably find "love" when you're not expecting it..at work, a random conversation with a cute girl at the coffee shop, etc. For the most part you're only going to find posers and pigs at clubs.

[QUOTE=RussianGreen;4190979]She was not drunk enough. Man, you blew it.
    However, there may be a chance.
    Ask her if she into MFM. Most of the girls do, they just shy sometimes about it. Perhaps, in a friendly direct competition with a young jerk, your experience, stamina and overall technique will win over her heart.[/QUOTE]

I like your style! :D

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;4190987]I haven't read the bashmillion replies of others so forgive me if someone else already noted the following. Its apparent that on some level girls view you as another chick. The recent divorcee was visibly horned up and confiding in her desire to pork another guy?

The brunette sh!t you out without a second thought so you clearly didn't make a good impression there. BTW you will probably find "love" when you're not expecting it..at work, a random conversation with a cute girl at the coffee shop, etc. [B] For the most part you're only going to find posers and pigs at clubs.[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with that sentiment. I've moved on from them. I'm a good listener, that's probably part of the problem. :/

[QUOTE=southside;4190991]I like your style! :D[/QUOTE]
    I was once in practically the same situation.
    Just I got really drunk.
    And we screwed.
    Otherwise everything was exactly the same.
    Oh, she was a blonde, not brunette.
    And 2, not 10.

[QUOTE=RussianGreen;4190996]I was once in practically the same situation.
    Just I got really drunk.
    And we screwed.
    Otherwise everything was exactly the same.
    Oh, she was a blonde, not brunette.
    And 2, not 10.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Sounds about right.