Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 198 of 198

Thread: Prime example number 1

  1. #181
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    This is very true. I was a non-deal closer myself and often found myself in the friends zone. I came across one chick, who crushed my soul because were were only friends, ten years later.

    After a few drinks we had a conversation that went something like this

    (her) - how come we never made out?

    (me) - one reason, because you didn't want to

    how do you know I didn't want to?

    because I could tell.

    well you were wrong. i was waiting for you to do something.

    would you have made out with me?

    I would have done a hell of a lot more than make out with you.
    What happened after that?

  2. #182
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What happened after that?
    cried

    went home to wife

    contemplated shooting myself

  3. #183
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What happened after that?
    Told her he didn't want to jeopardize the friendship

  4. #184
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What happened after that?
    she liked his facebook status

  5. #185
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    she liked his facebook status
    So you're saying there's a chance!

  6. #186
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    This is very true. I was a non-deal closer myself and often found myself in the friends zone. I came across one chick, who crushed my soul because were were only friends, ten years later.

    After a few drinks we had a conversation that went something like this

    (her) - how come we never made out?

    (me) - one reason, because you didn't want to

    how do you know I didn't want to?

    because I could tell.

    well you were wrong. i was waiting for you to do something.

    would you have made out with me?

    I would have done a hell of a lot more than make out with you.
    Did this conversation happen in the visiting room of a mental institution.... and let me guess you were not the one wearing a robe.

    -

  7. #187
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Told her he didn't want to jeopardize the friendship
    Or she said, "I don't like you like that."

    That one always feels like someone taking your heart and ripping it out of your ass.

  8. #188
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Or she said, "I don't like you like that."

    with a country accent while you're looking into the cross eyes. that's not a confidence builder.

  9. #189
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    with a country accent while you're looking into the cross eyes. that's not a confidence builder.
    Nah, you're seeing it all wrong. Just pretend she said it to the guy next to you.... not too far fetched an idea.

  10. #190
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Nah, you're seeing it all wrong. Just pretend she said it to the guy next to you.... not too far fetched an idea.
    well here eyes were pointed everywhere but at you...so that could work.

  11. #191
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Amazing! Ragecock pwns j00!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I just had a visual image of you at work with a female coworker.


    "AC is on a little high isin tit??"



    "What did I say something wrong? Sheesh, get a sense of humor..."
    Presumably there are no fake tatas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post




    i'm only a couple of years older than you, but i'm SO glad i just missed the whole "let's get to know each other on FB before we f*ck" nonsense.




    this explains a WHOLE lot.


    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    BTW, thread was added to the sticky list!

  12. #192
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Bunch of girls giggling at zebra handcuffs and Rabbit vibrator = snoresville. Let me know when one of them sneaks off to the bathroom and self-administers and orgasm so powerful she sh1t-sprays the walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Tell the 9 you wouldn't care if she slipped out a fart while you were 69ing her. Putty in your hands.
    Literally LOL'd. Good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Means your status says "Thinking about joining the Priesthood".
    -
    I've often thought of becoming a golf club.

  13. #193
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    She was not drunk enough. Man, you blew it.
    However, there may be a chance.
    Ask her if she into MFM. Most of the girls do, they just shy sometimes about it. Perhaps, in a friendly direct competition with a young jerk, your experience, stamina and overall technique will win over her heart.

  14. #194
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Why don't I believe in love you ask?

    Tonight I'm out with this girl I haven't seen since highschool. She's recently divorced. Mind you that I'm digging this chick. She's a stone cold 10 brunette even without make up on. Anyway, she's the whole night talking about sex and how much she wants to bang some douche bag 22 year old kid and how she doesn't want anything serious but just wants to sex up some dudes on the side when she wants it.

    Here I am thinking about how I could take care of this girl and treat her right and shiz and all she wants is some dick here and there. Her friend who was also a hard 9 brunette with short hair .... .... was a divorcee. She was cool. Fake tatas, I made some stupid comment about how this girl from highschool didn't need fake tits, she has a small C, and meanwhile her BFF has bolt-ons. Thankfully I didn't get *****ed at and I'm pretty sure I impressed with my knowledge of the fact that you lose feelings in your nipples after getting your store bought funbags.

    The night gets cut short because this douche my friend wants to bang is "gonna leave if she doesn't hurry up and meet him". Yeah right, this girl's hot and this b!tch is gonna act like he ain't about to get woke up at 3:30 AM to a booty call. Moron. Anyway, long story short... you wonder why I don't believe in love. This is why.



    And yes I've been drinking and yes I plan on drinking some more. Have at it b******s.
    I haven't read the bashmillion replies of others so forgive me if someone else already noted the following. Its apparent that on some level girls view you as another chick. The recent divorcee was visibly horned up and confiding in her desire to pork another guy?

    The brunette sh!t you out without a second thought so you clearly didn't make a good impression there. BTW you will probably find "love" when you're not expecting it..at work, a random conversation with a cute girl at the coffee shop, etc. For the most part you're only going to find posers and pigs at clubs.

  15. #195
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    She was not drunk enough. Man, you blew it.
    However, there may be a chance.
    Ask her if she into MFM. Most of the girls do, they just shy sometimes about it. Perhaps, in a friendly direct competition with a young jerk, your experience, stamina and overall technique will win over her heart.
    I like your style!

  16. #196
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I haven't read the bashmillion replies of others so forgive me if someone else already noted the following. Its apparent that on some level girls view you as another chick. The recent divorcee was visibly horned up and confiding in her desire to pork another guy?

    The brunette sh!t you out without a second thought so you clearly didn't make a good impression there. BTW you will probably find "love" when you're not expecting it..at work, a random conversation with a cute girl at the coffee shop, etc. For the most part you're only going to find posers and pigs at clubs.
    I agree with that sentiment. I've moved on from them. I'm a good listener, that's probably part of the problem. :/

  17. #197
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I like your style!
    I was once in practically the same situation.
    Just I got really drunk.
    And we screwed.
    Otherwise everything was exactly the same.
    Oh, she was a blonde, not brunette.
    And 2, not 10.

  18. #198
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I was once in practically the same situation.
    Just I got really drunk.
    And we screwed.
    Otherwise everything was exactly the same.
    Oh, she was a blonde, not brunette.
    And 2, not 10.
    LMAO. Sounds about right.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us