Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prime example number 1

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this seriously how young people today act?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188483]I think Southside la Sanchez gets locked into one receiver to easily.

Gotta try full spread offense with 5 WR's sets[/QUOTE]

So true... if he's trying to get out of a funk you have to go for the second option on a given play. Yeah it might be safer and the upside is lower than your elite receiver, but it's a far more high percentage pass with no double team to worry about. Hehe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4188492]So true... if he's trying to get out of a funk you have to go for the second option on a given play. Yeah it might be safer and the upside is lower than your elite receiver, but it's a far more high percentage pass with no double team to worry about. Hehe.[/QUOTE]
    Lone Star Lady right now:

"My god, they're comparing sex to football. No wonder they never get laid" :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188495]Lone Star Lady right now:

"My god, they're comparing sex to football. No wonder they never get laid" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I'd tell that *****.... ummmm... you're probably right.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4188487]is this seriously how young people today act?[/QUOTE]

Why do you think I insist I was born 50 years too late

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

"My god, they're comparing sex to football. No wonder they never get laid" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    maybe she can help Southside with his hot reads

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4188498]I'd tell that *****.... ummmm... you're probably right.[/QUOTE]
    I feel for Southside. I was a Southside for a while.

Like I said, he's going to have to hit rock bottom before understanding wlf is going on.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4188492]So true... if he's trying to get out of a funk you have to go for the second option on a given play. Yeah it might be safer and the upside is lower than your elite receiver, but it's a far more high percentage pass with no double team to worry about. Hehe.[/QUOTE]

and always keep an eye out for the tight end. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4188505]maybe she can help Southside with his hot reads[/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188506]I feel for Southside. I was a Southside for a while.

Like I said, he's going to have to hit rock bottom before understanding wlf is going on.[/QUOTE]

He's going to need a Sanchez/Buffalo-esque 5 turnover performance to see the light.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as I was beginning to get a handle on my depression, I read southside's thread starter. Right now, I'm reaching for the hemlock. WTF is with so many young guys today and their inability to "just take a shot" when talking to women? Too much internet, folks. Waaaaay to much.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, guys, am I getting this right?

southside went out with a 10 with no fake boobies
    She tells him she wants a PDFF (post-divorce **** frenzy)
    Another girl, a 9, joins them. She has the fake boobies.
    southside tells 10 that she doesn't need fake boobies.
    southside tells 9 that she's lost feeling in her nipples because of fake boobies.
    The 10 decides she wants to meet some other guy in the bar before he leaves.

Is that the full story? :confused:

What happened to the 9? Not that I would go with a guy who talks about my nipples. That's kind of creepy. NOT a turn-on, southside.

What does this have to do with long-term love?
    Those two women just wanted to have sex after going through divorces. They're not looking for love right now. So why do you expect to find it with them?

One more thing: If you're looking for love (i.e. a relationship), don't stare at a woman's boobies. And then definitely don't make comments about them to the woman. Not a way to make an impression.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4188510]lol

He's going to need a Sanchez/Buffalo-esque 5 turnover performance to see the light.[/QUOTE]
    Have you guys ever met?

Take him out for cryin out loud. He's JI/Hamper brethren. He's in baaad shape.

Surely you can share one of your ladies in the bullpen (switching to baseball..)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4188498]I'd tell that *****.... ummmm... you're probably right.[/QUOTE]

Did Poli just call me a ***** ????

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0035.png[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4188514]So, guys, am I getting this right?

• southside went out with a 10 with no fake boobies
    •[B] She tells him she wants a PDFF (post-divorce **** frenzy)[/B]
    • Another girl, a 9, joins them. She has the fake boobies.
    • southside tells 10 that she doesn't need fake boobies.
    • southside tells 9 that she's lost feeling in her nipples because of fake boobies.
    • The 10 decides she wants to meet some other guy in the bar before he leaves.

Is that the full story? :confused:

What happened to the 9? Not that I would go with a guy who talks about my nipples. That's kind of creepy. NOT a turn-on, southside.

What does this have to do with long-term love?
    Those two women just wanted to have sex after going through divorces. They're not looking for love right now. So why do you expect to find it with them?

One more thing: If you're looking for love (i.e. a relationship), don't stare at a woman's boobies. And then definitely don't make comments about them to the woman. Not a way to make an impression.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause: I love that coinage, LSL. Phenomenal post. Hilarious, instructive, nurturing, and reprimanding all in one convivial style. Post of the week so far for me. Well done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4188518]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0035.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I know :eek:, that's like telling a chick she can't feel her nipples anymore because of her fake boobz.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4188361]Mr. Southside. I can help you. PM me for advice. I don't like to get too personal on this board.[/QUOTE]

LoL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4188519]:applause::applause::applause: I love that coinage, LSL. Phenomenal post. Hilarious, instructive, nurturing, and reprimanding all in one convivial style. Post of the week so far for me. Well done.[/QUOTE]
    Take notes young padawan...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [B][I]PDFF[/I][/B]
    [B][/B]
    hampur women(woman) rule(s)!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188515]Have you guys ever met?

Take him out for cryin out loud. He's JI/Hamper brethren. He's in baaad shape.

Surely you can share one of your ladies in the bullpen (switching to baseball..)[/QUOTE]

No, never. Does he live around here? Do I have to? Can I get away with not making a sports reference in this post?

[QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4188518]LOL

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0035.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Only with love. Lots and lots of love.

Fastball

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The dreaded 3am check-down. Still beats going home alone. Most of the time.