Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prime example number 1

Prime example number 1

Why don't I believe in love you ask?

Tonight I'm out with this girl I haven't seen since highschool. She's recently divorced. Mind you that I'm digging this chick. She's a stone cold 10 brunette even without make up on. Anyway, she's the whole night talking about sex and how much she wants to bang some douche bag 22 year old kid and how she doesn't want anything serious but just wants to sex up some dudes on the side when she wants it.

Here I am thinking about how I could take care of this girl and treat her right and shiz and all she wants is some dick here and there. Her friend who was also a hard 9 brunette with short hair .... :drool: .... was a divorcee. She was cool. Fake tatas, I made some stupid comment about how this girl from highschool didn't need fake tits, she has a small C, and meanwhile her BFF has bolt-ons. Thankfully I didn't get *****ed at and I'm pretty sure I impressed with my knowledge of the fact that you lose feelings in your nipples after getting your store bought funbags.

The night gets cut short because this douche my friend wants to bang is "gonna leave if she doesn't hurry up and meet him". Yeah right, this girl's hot and this b!tch is gonna act like he ain't about to get woke up at 3:30 AM to a booty call. Moron. Anyway, long story short... you wonder why I don't believe in love. This is why.

And yes I've been drinking and yes I plan on drinking some more. Have at it b******s.

[QUOTE=southside;4188295]Why don't I believe in love you ask?

Tonight I'm out with this girl I haven't seen since highschool. She's recently divorced. Mind you that I'm digging this chick. She's a stone cold 10 brunette even without make up on.[/QUOTE]

I stopped reading here and won't read further without proof.

kthxbye.

That would make me a creep. I'm not doing that.

[IMG]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/s3/ry/hg/terminator.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=southside;4188300]That would make me a creep. I'm not doing that.[/QUOTE]

You know how we know that Poli pulls hoes?

Because he shows us...

Just sayin'...

Well I didn't pull anything tonight. I was just being congenial. I'm just saying, I don't believe in love. It doesn't exist.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4188312][IMG]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/s3/ry/hg/terminator.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Great movie.

Why do I try to have a serious conversation with you people....

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/th_RAGE155.png[/IMG]

Bewildered Beast
    Your problem stems from confusion: because you're upside down with wimmens, you think 6 = 9. One of the side tips I hand out at seminars is: If she is flirting with [B]you[/B], she's no higher than a 7.

Good rule of thumb; everyone goes home happy. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4188318]Well I didn't pull anything tonight.[/QUOTE]

After a frustrating night like that, you will probably be pulling something later. :D

All League
    Were you under some illusion that love and sex are even vaguely related? Maybe for .00001 percent of the population. For everyone else love and sex only coincide for at most a few months during the courtship period.

Jets Insider VIP
    There are 2 types of dudes:
    - Guys whom she tells she wants a big fat stiff one in her
    - The guy who puts his big fat stiff one in her.

Sorry dude.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4188335]There are 2 types of dudes:

Sorry dude.[/QUOTE]

lol, aren't there movies about this phenomenon?

Mr. Southside. I can help you. PM me for advice. I don't like to get too personal on this board.

I got lost in the 'blah blah blah love crap'.

Where's the part when you bang her? At least go down swingin' man!

1) she's divorced
    2) she's looking for some cawk

Clearly they were looking for a threesome. Just go with it next time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    -[B] Guys whom she tells she wants a big fat stiff one in her[/B]

Sorry dude.[/QUOTE]

Ze Frenchman iz right!

Sadly I fall into the first category. :(

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=southside;4188295]Why don't I believe in love you ask?

Tonight I'm out with this girl I haven't seen since highschool. She's recently divorced. Mind you that I'm digging this chick. She's a stone cold 10 brunette even without make up on. Anyway, she's the whole night talking about sex and how much she wants to bang some douche bag 22 year old kid and how she doesn't want anything serious but just wants to sex up some dudes on the side when she wants it.

Here I am thinking about how I could take care of this girl and treat her right and shiz and all she wants is some dick here and there. Her friend who was also a hard 9 brunette with short hair .... :drool: .... was a divorcee. She was cool. Fake tatas, I made some stupid comment about how this girl from highschool didn't need fake tits, she has a small C, and meanwhile her BFF has bolt-ons. Thankfully I didn't get *****ed at and I'm pretty sure I impressed with my knowledge of the fact that you lose feelings in your nipples after getting your store bought funbags.

The night gets cut short because this douche my friend wants to bang is "gonna leave if she doesn't hurry up and meet him". Yeah right, this girl's hot and this b!tch is gonna act like he ain't about to get woke up at 3:30 AM to a booty call. Moron. Anyway, long story short... you wonder why I don't believe in love. This is why.

And yes I've been drinking and yes I plan on drinking some more. Have at it b******s.[/QUOTE]

Is it me, or have "Dear Penthouse" letters gotten really lame since the 80's?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=southside;4188321]Why do I try to have a serious conversation with you people....

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/th_RAGE155.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Come on son, you know how this works....you have to wade through all the bs and humor responses to get to the real advice tidbits.

Jets Insider VIP

Sorry dude.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/whatuoudidrd.jpg[/IMG]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=frostlich;4188362]Clearly they were looking for a threesome. Just go with it next time.[/QUOTE]

... hahahahhaaa :yes: ...

... a threesome with a 9 & a 10 at your fingertips & you just blew it! ...

... :dunce: ... :moon2: :dunce: ...

l_j_r