Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad neighbors.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad neighbors.

Theres always that 1 house in every neighborhood. It just so happens to be next to mine. Over the years there have been people who refused to cut grass. A wife who hollared all hours of the day and night. The latest a young couple recently married. Started out fine every weekend was a party. Well the wife recently left divorced the husband. He now rents a room to a couple, the partys are non-stop starting on Thursday nights and ending on Sunday nights. They scream and hollar sometimes until 3 am.

I recently spoke to the 20 something kid and told him he needs to tone it down or face reprucussions. Im not paying $10k in taxes to live next to a frat house. And before anyone asks the question there are NO HOTTIES there EVER!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    meh...someone here had a crack den next door a couple of years ago if I remember correctly

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189273]Theres always that 1 house in every neighborhood. It just so happens to be next to mine. Over the years there have been people who refused to cut grass. A wife who hollared all hours of the day and night. The latest a young couple recently married. Started out fine every weekend was a party. Well the wife recently left divorced the husband. He now rents a room to a couple, the partys are non-stop starting on Thursday nights and ending on Sunday nights. They scream and hollar sometimes until 3 am.

I recently spoke to the 20 something kid and told him he needs to tone it down or face reprucussions. Im not paying $10k in taxes to live next to a frat house. And before anyone asks the question there are NO HOTTIES there EVER![/QUOTE]

Go up to his house and pull his electric meter. Slam in down in his driveway so that it shatters.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know how you feel man. The houses on either side of mine have been rentals for a number of years. For the most part a parade of losers and partiers. Things are better now for the time being.

When I retire 6 or 7 years from now I'm hoping I will have stashed away enough cash to buy an acreage and be like Timmy who's only choices of the day are whether to shovel his long driveway or not, whether to have red or white wine with his gourmet meals and what year of scotch and cigar he wants in the afternoon whilst wearing his smoking jacket and petting his well behaved dog who lies at his side quietly.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send Jehovah's Witnesses to their house:

[url]http://www.watchtower.org/e/contact/submit.htm[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4189289]I know how you feel man. The houses on either side of mine have been rentals for a number of years. For the most part a parade of losers and partiers. Things are better now for the time being.

When I retire 6 or 7 years from now I'm hoping I will have stashed away enough cash to buy an acreage and be like Timmy who's only choices of the day are whether to shovel his long driveway or not, whether to have red or white wine with his gourmet meals and what year of scotch and cigar he wants in the afternoon whilst wearing his smoking jacket and petting his well behaved dog who lies at his side quietly.[/QUOTE]

Are you avoiding the "cultivating prize-winning tomatoes" part of the solitude for a reason?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had neighbors like you while renting various houses with friends and other couples over the years...

You just make me more obnoxious...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189273]I recently spoke to the 20 something kid and told him he needs to tone it down or face reprucussions.

[B]Im not paying $10k in taxes to live next to a frat house[/B].[/QUOTE]

Actually..it sounds like that's exactly what you're doing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the other neighbors are also complaining. The Police have been there numerous times. I dont play that game. I talked to him and his buddies if it continues without regard for the neighborhood, I will start with either roofing nails under car tires or sugar in gas tanks. I will defend my neighborhood.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189337]All the other neighbors are also complaining. The Police have been there numerous times. I dont play that game. I talked to him and his buddies if it continues without regard for the neighborhood, I will start with either roofing nails under car tires or sugar in gas tanks. I will defend my neighborhood.[/QUOTE]

Eff the owner for renting to azzholes. Snake a hose in the basement window and turn it on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4189298]I've had neighbors like you while renting various houses with friends and other couples over the years...

You just make me more obnoxious...[/QUOTE]

Im not that bad of a neighbor. I dont mind the partys at all. Its the late night screaming the pissing behind his shed the litter left in the street afterwards him not putting his garbage or recycling out on pickup days. 1 of his drunken friends hit a neighbors car in the street and never owned up to it.

You wouldnt understand being a renter who will get payback if and when you decide to buy a home. I wish it on you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4189340]Eff the owner for renting to azzholes. Snake a hose in the basement window and turn it on.[/QUOTE]

The owner still lives there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189347]The owner still lives there.[/QUOTE]

Even worse. Flood the basement.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    In my last place, the d bag down the hall would incessently smoke weed to the point that the hallway was thick with smoke and it would come through my son's vent.

Now, I have nothing against weed, but I don't really need to feel like I live in a friggin opium den. And we aren't talking simply about 11pm or later. We're talking 11am on Sunday morning when we had family coming over.

I approached the guy nicely and we had a decent conversation about it....at first. But then my wife freaked out on him once (the den mother syndrome) and our neighborly dialogue went out the window. It got to the point where we almost came to blows.

Fuking French Canadians! :mad:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4189386]In my last place, the d bag down the hall would incessently smoke weed to the point that the hallway was thick with smoke and it would come through my son's vent.

Now, I have nothing against weed, but I don't really need to feel like I live in a friggin opium den. And we aren't talking simply about 11pm or later. We're talking 11am on Sunday morning when we had family coming over.

I approached the guy nicely and we had a decent conversation about it....at first. But then my wife freaked out on him once (the den mother syndrome) and our neighborly dialogue went out the window. It got to the point where we almost came to blows.

Fuking French Canadians! :mad:[/QUOTE]

Tom, is that you?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take a large garbage can and fill it half full of water, rub some crack on the rim, cover the water with a thin layer of beer cans, then dig a pit in your back yard empty the garbage can into it then repeat.

Of course you could go the DCon route.

:)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you get rid of the house, the problem goes away,,, do you have any explosives?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Thursday night party/gathering has started!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189491]The Thursday night party/gathering has started![/QUOTE]

Are there ribs?

If so, can I get a ride to the party?:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4189505]Are there ribs?

If so, can I get a ride to the party?:D[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you. I dont think they eat often its all drinking.