Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad neighbors.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Neighbors are only as bad as you allow them to be.

I'd have one of my previous bad neighbors vouch for this, but unfortunately he's no longer with us.

All League
    ******* neighbors suck and the reality is there is very little you can do about them legally. One of the costs of living in a "free" society is that the law favors ******* neighbor rights to make noise ober everyone else's right to reasonable quiey.

[QUOTE=gunnails;4189434]Take a large garbage can and fill it half full of water, rub some crack on the rim, cover the water with a thin layer of beer cans, then dig a pit in your back yard empty the garbage can into it then repeat.

Of course you could go the DCon route.

:)[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=jetswin;4189277]meh...someone here had a crack den next door a couple of years ago if I remember correctly[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a brothel in Westchester not too long ago?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;4190018]Wasn't there a brothel in Westchester not too long ago?[/QUOTE]
    :eek:

[SIZE=1]where?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189345]I wish it on you.[/QUOTE]

We're different types of people...

I wouldn't whine about it on a message board.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4190081]We're different types of people...

I wouldn't whine about it on a message board.[/QUOTE]

Im not whining. When you can afford a mortgage and taxes,then come talk to me.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4190220]Im not whining. When you can afford a mortgage and taxes,then come talk to me.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

If only you knew bro...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4190081]We're different types of people...

I wouldn't whine about it on a message board.[/QUOTE]

by "different" do you mean people who can't save enough to own their homes? hmm, i wonder if that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you think it's ok to loudly party from thursady to sunday.

the world needs ditchdiggers too.

[QUOTE=jets19keyshawn;4190225]by "different" do you mean people who can't save enough to own their homes? hmm, i wonder if that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you think it's ok to loudly party from thursady to sunday.

the world needs ditchdiggers too.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Yawn.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jets19keyshawn;4190225]hmm, i wonder if that has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you think it's ok to loudly party from thursady to sunday.[/QUOTE]

What's not OK about that? :dunno:

Sounds like fun actually....

Go the George Bush route.

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7ibz1ioSF1qdoghio1_500.png[/img]

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4189284]Go up to his house and pull his electric meter. Slam in down in his driveway so that it shatters.[/QUOTE]

i like your style bro.... or maybe their is a way to reverse the sewage in their house so everytime they flush the toilet more water comes then goes lol

[IMG]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/316182_2002787348587_1210702022_31675347_547576852_n.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189273]Theres always that 1 house in every neighborhood. It just so happens to be next to mine. Over the years there have been people who refused to cut grass. A wife who hollared all hours of the day and night. The latest a young couple recently married. Started out fine every weekend was a party. Well the wife recently left divorced the husband. He now rents a room to a couple, the partys are non-stop starting on Thursday nights and ending on Sunday nights. They scream and hollar sometimes until 3 am.

I recently spoke to the 20 something kid and told him he needs to tone it down or face reprucussions. Im not paying $10k in taxes to live next to a frat house. And before anyone asks the question there are NO HOTTIES there EVER![/QUOTE]

File a complaint with the HOA.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189345]Im not that bad of a neighbor. I dont mind the partys at all. Its the late night screaming the pissing behind his shed the litter left in the street afterwards him not putting his garbage or recycling out on pickup days. 1 of his drunken friends hit a neighbors car in the street and never owned up to it.

You wouldnt understand being a renter who will get payback if and when you decide to buy a home. I wish it on you.[/QUOTE]
    Take a dump on his lawn every morning at 2am. That should fix it

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4189337]All the other neighbors are also complaining. The Police have been there numerous times. I dont play that game. I talked to him and his buddies if it continues without regard for the neighborhood, I will start with either roofing nails under car tires or sugar in gas tanks. I will defend my neighborhood.[/QUOTE]

lame.

tell him you know people that will make him disappear. and the police will find his fish-eaten leg in Jamaica Bay.