Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: At Comic-Con, *****es!!!!

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You caught two broads picking their noses simultaneously...

    Nicely done.
    Actually they were eating. They came over to me after I took that pic and wanted to know if I took it for that reason. I told them no, the clown was the subject and I would happily crop them out. They insisted that I take more pictures of them eating so they could act like it was random, then send the pics to them. Bizarre, I'll probably wind up on some stalker page instead, but whatever. The clown overheard the conversation and was like "but I'm not a clown" to which I responded "the way I'm telling the story, you are". His subsequent body language:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCd...eature=related

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    The clown overheard the conversation and was like "but I'm not a clown" to which I responded "the way I'm telling the story, you are".
    Oh man.

    Why were you there...in that place...with those....types.

    why

    The world doesnt make sense to me anymore.

    -

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Actually they were eating. They came over to me after I took that pic and wanted to know if I took it for that reason.
    you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses
    and you were going to post them on the web unless they had a foursome with you and the clown



    boy you f*ed that up

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses
    and you were going to post them on the web unless they had a foursome with you and the clown



    boy you f*ed that up
    SideTown would have closed.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    SideTown would have closed.
    we'll do the clown but were not doing southside

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we'll do the clown but were not doing southside
    lllllllllol

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Oh man.

    Why were you there...in that place...with those....types.

    why

    The world doesnt make sense to me anymore.

    -
    Ok, I used to collect comics. I still have a fairly good collection which I have no intention of selling anytime soon. The group of friends I had in junior high through college and after were all into comics as well, to say nothing of sci-fi and other geeky pursuits. We would have been considered nerds if not for the fact that 1) we all played on the football team, 2) constantly partied and 3) had no trouble scoring with girls. So, we were predecessors to the "cool" geeks of today. That said, there are still a preponderance of sad-sack nerds at these things. But I go there for the content.

    In the world of the despondently nerdy, the outwardly presentable man with a personality quotient above that of a 14 year-old is emperor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses
    and you were going to post them on the web unless they had a foursome with you and the clown



    boy you f*ed that up
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    SideTown would have closed.
    LOLGFY! They probably would have regardless; not interested. Although Sidetown could have been Lucky Pierre!
    Last edited by Jetworks; 10-16-2011 at 09:23 PM.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    In the world of the despondently nerdy, the outwardly presentable man with a personality quotient above that of a 14 year-old is emperor.
    Hampur Creed.

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we'll do the clown but were not doing southside
    LMAO

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    I went Saturday with the family. While waiting on line I saw a familiar face:




    Here's a pic of my son standing under Optimus Prime's butt:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us