Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Comic-Con, *****es!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4191886]You caught two broads picking their noses simultaneously...

Nicely done.[/QUOTE]

Actually they were eating. They came over to me after I took that pic and wanted to know if I took it for that reason. I told them no, the clown was the subject and I would happily crop them out. They insisted that I take more pictures of them eating so they could act like it was random, then send the pics to them. Bizarre, I'll probably wind up on some stalker page instead, but whatever. The clown overheard the conversation and was like "but I'm not a clown" to which I responded "the way I'm telling the story, you are". His subsequent body language:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48&feature=related[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4192872] The clown overheard the conversation and was like "but I'm not a clown" to which I responded "the way I'm telling the story, you are". [/QUOTE]

Oh man.:(

Why were you there...in that place...with those....types.

why

The world doesnt make sense to me anymore.

-

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4192872]Actually they were eating. They came over to me after I took that pic and wanted to know if I took it for that reason. [/QUOTE]

you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses
    and you were going to post them on the web unless they had a foursome with you and the clown

boy you f*ed that up

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4192907]you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses
    and you were going to post them on the web unless they had a foursome with you and the clown

boy you f*ed that up[/QUOTE]

SideTown would have closed.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4192909]SideTown would have closed.[/QUOTE]

we'll do the clown but were not doing southside

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4192914]we'll do the clown but were not doing southside[/QUOTE]

lllllllllol

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4192892]Oh man.:(

Why were you there...in that place...with those....types.

why

The world doesnt make sense to me anymore.

-[/QUOTE]

Ok, I used to collect comics. I still have a fairly good collection which I have no intention of selling anytime soon. The group of friends I had in junior high through college and after were all into comics as well, to say nothing of sci-fi and other geeky pursuits. We would have been considered nerds if not for the fact that 1) we all played on the football team, 2) constantly partied and 3) had no trouble scoring with girls. So, we were predecessors to the "cool" geeks of today. That said, there are still a preponderance of sad-sack nerds at these things. But I go there for the content.

In the world of the despondently nerdy, the outwardly presentable man with a personality quotient above that of a 14 year-old is emperor.:D

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4192907]you should have told them you had pictures of them picking their noses

boy you f*ed that up[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4192909]SideTown would have closed.[/QUOTE]

LOLGFY! They probably would have regardless; not interested. Although Sidetown could have been Lucky Pierre! :D
    Last edited by Jetworks; 10-16-2011 at 09:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4192920]In the world of the despondently nerdy, the outwardly presentable man with a personality quotient above that of a 14 year-old is emperor.:D[/QUOTE]

Hampur Creed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4192914]we'll do the clown but were not doing southside[/QUOTE]

LMAO:D

Jets Insider VIP
    I went Saturday with the family. While waiting on line I saw a familiar face:

[IMG]http://www.jimrohrs.com/CIMG0025.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic of my son standing under Optimus Prime's butt:

[IMG]http://www.jimrohrs.com/CIMG0027.jpg[/IMG]