Thread: Made Boo Boo

Made Boo Boo

OK forgot to check my byes and both my QBs are on a bye. yeah. Here are my options.

1 Painter - Put in a waiver I figure vs NO they will at least be throwing the ball a lot very eary.

2 Kolb - Plays Pitts. err

3 McCoy - plays seattle. oh deal lord I am screwed this week.

I put out trades but no one is trading in this league so I'm pretty sure those are my only options.

All Pro
    Colt McCoy

Painter and McCoy

Painter has actually been a suprisingly decent fantasy qb. His team is always losing so he always has to throw and he has weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    OK forgot to check my byes and both my QBs are on a bye. yeah. Here are my options.

1 Painter - Put in a waiver I figure vs NO they will at least be throwing the ball a lot very eary.

2 Kolb - Plays Pitts. err

3 McCoy - plays seattle. oh deal lord I am screwed this week.

I put out trades but no one is trading in this league so I'm pretty sure those are my only options.
    IS it too late for FA? Palmer is starting on Sunday. Otherwise I'd say Painter is the best option. McCoy hasn't been too bad this season. Actually Kolb is the worst of the 3 option. Also, check to see if Alex Smith is still available (Though I imagine you would have mentioned if he was) Also... Sanchez. He's scored 2 TDs in every game this season except the Ravens game (Passing/Running)

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    IS it too late for FA? Palmer is starting on Sunday. Otherwise I'd say Painter is the best option. McCoy hasn't been too bad this season. Actually Kolb is the worst of the 3 option. Also, check to see if Alex Smith is still available (Though I imagine you would have mentioned if he was) Also... Sanchez. He's scored 2 TDs in every game this season except the Ravens game (Passing/Running)
    I think SF was on a bye so Smith will not help. Sanchez is not on open. The only ones I left out may be Bradford at Dallas, TJ at Cle, Beck at Carolina, Tebow at Miami, Blaine vs Balt, or Ponder vs GB. Palmer is open as well but dont really think that helps. TJ or Beck could also be OK options, I guess, but overall I think your right Painter is my best option. As long as I can get 11 points from my QB I may still be OK. Dont think either Beck or TJ will be looking to air it out more then Painter. Who actually has put up some good #s already.

All Pro
    Tebow and McCoy if you need two especially if the rest of your team is good

Definetly McCoy. Seattle has a good run D but cant defend the pass

Thanks for the help had to go with Painter. I like McCoy but he has not one viable WR IMO. Give Indy's core and yeah. I also think more of Seattles passing D then some of you. They are average but can run with the chumps Cle is fielding. Kam and Thomas may be one of the better S duos by the end of the year.

I am shocked no one tryed to see me on Kolb. BRJ I am rooting for Tebow but that is just too risky in his 1st game. I know Painter will give me at least 11 points so he is just the safe bet here. That is really all I'm expecting here my RBs can do the rest. I am starting Forte and Turner who are both giving top ten #s right now.

He hasn't even changed his lineup yet. If he does it will be close if not I should crush him. All he has is Romo, Graham, and Dez right now but does have Wells, Colston, and Mendi or Ingram on his bench. Not sure why he has Blount and Hightower as his starters. This guy always responds NO to trades quick but is 1-5 so may have already given up.

Charlie Whitehurst

OK Painter was not the right choice. The correct choice was Kolb so we all fail here. lol Ok the guys saying Tebow maybe but I just couldn't do it. He actually played bad but ran for 2 great plays to keep them into it.

I may actually loose this one because of this. The guy had NO D and Graham so he actually managed to get 10 points up on me with just my Balt D to go. Guess I need them to shut out Jax.