Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Dropsico Burress

  1. #21
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

    It wasn't until the summer of 1995 that Al Toon started feeling like himself again. He is now a successful businessman, having opened a bank with eight partners whose assets have grown from $5 million to $270 million. He is heavily into real estate.

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Look, Plax has dropped a lot of doors so far this season. His job is to catch them. If all his job description says is to block downfield, then he's a waste of a WR spot on the roster.

    He looks old, slow, and disinterested.

  3. #23
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    306
    What is the Hampur coming to?

    First, game day threads. And now actual football discussion??

    Can we get back to boobies and doots please?

    Thankee
    Last edited by ten-not-done; 10-18-2011 at 04:01 PM.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ten-not-done View Post
    What is the Hampur coming to?

    First, game day threads. And now actual football discussion??

    Can we get back to boobies and doots please?

    Thankee
    Here, I'll reboot the forum.

    EDIT: Image fail thanks to ImageShack. Here's another shot. This time of the lovely Joanna Krupa.

    Last edited by Borgoguy; 10-18-2011 at 05:32 PM.

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,604
    Lacksadaisico Burress...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Here, I'll reboot the forum.

    lol @ the fail

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    lol @ the fail
    Haha, was that fail? I think it was a proper reboot.


    It's my fault. I dissed Katie Perry and Borgo went storming off in a tizzy.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    lol @ the fail
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Haha, was that fail? I think it was a proper reboot.


    It's my fault. I dissed Katie Perry and Borgo went storming off in a tizzy.
    LOL. I did not. And you didn't "diss" me, muchacho. We were just talkin' like gents. BTW, when was the last time the word "diss" was cool? Also, I replaced the excised image.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. I did not. And you didn't "diss" me, muchacho. We were just talkin' like gents. BTW, when was the last time the word "diss" was cool? Also, I replaced the excised image.
    I dissed Katie, not you. So you are correct, muchacho.

    And yes, well done. Finally something I can look at!

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I dissed Katie, not you. So you are correct, muchacho.

    And yes, well done. Finally something I can look at!
    You're right. A year has passed.

    I love the Polish goddess, Krupa.




  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    You're right. A year has passed.

    I love the Polish goddess, Krupa.



    I love those tatas. You know I love me some Polish Iga too.

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I love those tatas. You know I love me some Polish Iga too.
    You know I've highlighted her stunning looks over the years. I added her to some thread a week or so ago. She sometimes goes by Eva. Either way, H-O-T!






  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    That last pic is awesome Borgo, the spunky face and attitude.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us