Thread: Social Media Project

Social Media Project

I'm currently studying abroad in Florence this semester and i'm taking a social media class where i need to present a 5 minute presentation on any kind of online community, so i was thinking about using JI. I also need to propose a way on how it can be improved, other than banning FF2. ideas?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Gholstons Revenge;4196841]I'm currently studying abroad in Florence this semester and i'm taking a social media class where i need to present a 5 minute presentation on any kind of online community, so i was thinking about using JI. I also need to propose a way on how it can be improved, other than banning FF2. ideas?[/QUOTE]

What school you doing the program through? My daugter was there 2 years ago with Fairfield Univ, went to visit her and loved it.

As to how to improve--definitely allow nudity (but no pink) and bring back Stillborne, DWC and Operaman for a day and then ban them again.

We could also use some Ragu.

And maybe a book club.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4196896]What school you doing the program through? My daugter was there 2 years ago with Fairfield Univ, went to visit her and loved it.

As to how to improve--definitely allow nudity (but no pink) and bring back Stillborne, DWC and Operaman for a day and then ban them again.

We could also use some Ragu.

And maybe a book club.

_[/QUOTE]

i'm going through a 3rd party program called CEA, i go to the U of New Haven. yeah, it's amazing over here, definitely don't want to come back. hah no censorship of nudity sounds like a great improvement that i should base my project on.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4196896]And maybe a book club.

_[/QUOTE]

LOL.

An annual Hampur outing hosted by one of the Mods (preferably Demon Cleaner) would be my suggestion.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Gholstons Revenge;4196954]i'm going through a 3rd party program called CEA, i go to the U of New Haven. yeah, it's amazing over here, definitely don't want to come back. hah no censorship of nudity sounds like a great improvement that i should base my project on.[/QUOTE]

Loved going across the river up to Piazza San Michelangelo, what a view.

3 great restaurants you gotta try--Acqua al 2, La Giostra and Il Latini (for a great meat-fest).

I miss Michael Collins Pub. :(

_

[QUOTE=pauliec;4197226]Operaman was Borgo.
    [/QUOTE]

I feel so stoopid for not having known that...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I have nothing to add other than to say I'm jealous that you get to study in Firenze. What a wonderful place to go to school.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4197226]Operaman was Borgo.

[/QUOTE]

No way.

No.

Can't be.

_

Hall Of Fame
    My main topic for a social media platform such as an online message board would something along the lines about how all social graces/courtesy's etc. seem to completely go out the window on the internet.

The way people act towards one another when not face to face is simply mind boggling. All the taunts, personally attacks, childish activities, etc. None of that would be done face to face.

You could kinda roll that up into how when you remove the personal interaction and replace that with the web, you tend to get a completely different person. I mean do you really think Borgo in real life would have told Stokes that he thinks his sopne would be a great lover for Stoke's daughter?
    Last edited by Ruby2; 10-18-2011 at 02:51 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4197252]I feel so stoopid for not having known that...[/QUOTE]

Coitusman would have been too obvious