Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Darelle Revis

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask Darelle Revis

Ask Darelle Revis: If we get Darelle Revis on the Gang Green Sports Show, what are some questions you want us to ask him? Please Comment

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him if he thought he got away with pass interference against the Dolphins. If he say's no keep asking him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him how much he has worked with Kyle Wilson this season and thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

Also, ask him when we are having JI karaoke night over at the recording studio he built in his house. (I think he built one.)

Finally, please tell him that if he holds out for a third time we are all going to kill him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sparky24;4209143]Ask him if he thought he got away with pass interference against the Dolphins. If he say's no keep asking him.[/QUOTE]

Sorry won't happen.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4209145]Ask him how much he has worked with Kyle Wilson this season and thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

Also, ask him when we are having JI karaoke night over at the recording studio he built in his house. (I think he built one.)

Finally, please tell him that if he holds out for a third time we are all going to kill him.[/QUOTE]

haaa, gotta love this one. I'm writing this one down lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHardJet;4209148]haaa, gotta love this one. I'm writing this one down lol[/QUOTE]

I give you all the good questions. LOL Is this show in NJ? If it is, I should be a permanent host just for the interviews.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4209149]I give you all the good questions. LOL Is this show in NJ? If it is, I should be a permanent host just for the interviews.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm going to let you ask him a question directly, PM me your info and If I can get him on the show for either this Sunday or Next Thursday I'll let you call in and ask him directly. How about that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4209145]Ask him how much he has worked with Kyle Wilson this season and thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

[B]Finally, please tell him that if he holds out for a third time we are all going to kill him.[/B][/QUOTE]

THIS!!!!!!

And ask him which receiver in the NFL gave him the most difficult time while covering him. I expect him to say Brandon Marshall :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Revis often knows where the receiver is going because he spends an inordinate amount of time breaking down tape, studying everything from body language to feet and hand placement".

That's just insane to me.

Ask Revis what all of this means. Ask him, how can he read the body language of a WR, what types of signs/tells does he look for? and what types of reads does he get off of feet and hand placement?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the best way to defend a double-move, like say, a slant-and-go?

Which current NCAA cornerback has impressed him, if any?

In practice, when has faced Tone, who has won those matchups and would he agree that Tone runs some of the best double-move routes in the league?

What makes Charles Woodson the SECOND best CB in the league?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him to never leave.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    All good questions, lets see if magic happens and we get some answers.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him if he ever gets worried about getting pregnant since he's spending a lot of time around Cromartie.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4209160]Ask him if he ever gets worried about getting pregnant since he's spending a lot of time around Cromartie.[/QUOTE]

haa, -straight face-....that made me laugh tho

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4209160]Ask him if he ever gets worried about getting pregnant since he's spending a lot of time around Cromartie.[/QUOTE]

Uh oh...Now he'll be holding out for a paid pregnancy leave ..:eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4209165]Uh oh...Now he'll be holding out for a paid pregnancy leave ..:eek:[/QUOTE]

SMH now that was just dead wrong, I could imagine him hanging up the call on me for that one lmbo

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Woody56;4209155]Ask him to never leave.[/QUOTE]

+1000000

Also, please ask him to invite Cro to his offseason workouts, teach him some technique.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going once, twice.....any other questions do you want to ask?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him what receiver talks the most trash (minus ocho cinco).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask him if he's going to dress up as Fatcessa for Halloween. :yes: