Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Obama does not support global education and science?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama does not support global education and science?

Or the rights and freedoms to self-determination of the Palestinians, apparently.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/31/world/meast/unesco-palestinian-membership/index.html?hpt=hp_t1[/url]

For shame, for shame. Whatever happened to hope, and change? This smells like a GEORGE BUSH decision.

Did Obama inherit this decision from Bush, along with the Great Recession, Guantanamo and Neocon Millitary Imperialism Policy?

;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fail, Mods, please move to Poli-Sci. Failfish is Fail.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4213032]Or the rights and freedoms to self-determination of the Palestinians, apparently.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/31/world/meast/unesco-palestinian-membership/index.html?hpt=hp_t1[/url]

For shame, for shame. Whatever happened to hope, and change? This smells like a GEORGE BUSH decision.

Did Obama inherit this decision from Bush, along with the Great Recession, Guantanamo and Neocon Millitary Imperialism Policy?

;)[/QUOTE]

boobs.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to go with this...

Science

[IMG]http://www.karibyronfansite.com/photos/photo30.jpg[/IMG]

Education

[IMG]http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/teachers-day-20.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;4213034]boobs.[/QUOTE]

pics or GTFO! :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4213032] For shame, for shame. Whatever happened to hope, and change? [/QUOTE]

Obama is standing with the Israeli's. That's been his stance from the day he took office, despite attempts to paint him as a muslim terrorist communist Kenyan.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4213605]Obama is standing with the Israeli's. That's been his stance from the day he took office, despite attempts to paint him as a muslim terrorist communist Kenyan.[/QUOTE]

Standing with Neocon Zionism and the Millitary Industrial Complex, eh?

Bushrak Obushbama, best Obushbama?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4213678]Standing with Neocon Zionism and the Millitary Industrial Complex, eh?

Bushrak Obushbama, best Obushbama?[/QUOTE]

the difference between Bush and Obama, both are owned by corporations but at least Obama is competent.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4213692]the difference between Bush and Obama, both are owned by corporations but at least Obama is competent.[/QUOTE]

Not. even. close.

And millions of Jews would disagree on Obama being their friend.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4213692]the difference between Bush and Obama, both are owned by corporations but at least Obama is competent.[/QUOTE]

Let's for argument's sake say that's true. Wouldn't that make him [I]more[/I] dangerous than Bush?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4213032]Or the rights and freedoms to self-determination of the Palestinians, apparently.

;)[/QUOTE]

Some of you should stick to football. This was inherited by Obama (and Bush for that matter). In the 90's, congress passed a law prohibiting US funding to any UN organization that grants full membership to a group that does not have “internationally recognized attributes” of statehood (ie Palestinians).

The law should also block funding for any other UN organization that grants Palestinians full membership status like the Nuclear inspection Org. When that happens, things should get interesting.

Nothing Obama could do on his own in this situation without Congress stepping in. Obama COULD try to influence congress into doing something here, but there is zero chance that would happen this close to an election and Obama needing all the Jewish votes he could get.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4213704]Let's for argument's sake say that's true. Wouldn't that make him [I]more[/I] dangerous than Bush?[/QUOTE]

every day that a 100,000 troops aren't fighting a doomed war in Iran is a good day. It's a shame that's how low the expectations are for the President, but here we are. I don't expect the President to fix everything but I do expect him to not screw it all up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4213801]every day that a 100,000 troops aren't fighting a doomed war in Iran is a good day. It's a shame that's how low the expectations are for the President, but here we are. I don't expect the President to fix everything but I do expect him to not screw it all up.[/QUOTE]

For once, would it be too much to ask for a direct answer to the question you were asked?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4213843]For once, would it be too much to ask for a direct answer to the question you were asked?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSThP3qcRf5qVfv8DOs_2TCSY8nK__EZGBHJuS902HT4WGefd7Fkg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4213843]For once, would it be too much to ask for a direct answer to the question you were asked?[/QUOTE]

my direct answer is no. Incompetent Bush less dangerous than Competent Obama.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4213866] Incompetent Bush less dangerous than Competent Obama.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Might want to re-read that my friend.;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4213867]Really?

Might want to re-read that my friend.;)[/QUOTE]

as gene wilder said in willy wonka

strike that, reverse it

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rKWdH-ox8[/url]