Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Sober Corner

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    She's my female crush!
    And I drank a lot yesterday but I don't regret it
    For shizzle
    I thinks it's her swagger that is so hypnotic.

Separately, I hope to do something tonight worth regretting ...or not, in the morning.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    She's cute but Kat's face and boobays are nice

There's at least a two cup size difference between those girls, that might be a competitive edge right there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    There's at least a two cup size difference between those girls, that might be a competitive edge right there.
    So long as they don't go falling apart when she gets nude... that's worst. No one likes flappy tatas.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    So long as they don't go falling apart when she gets nude... that's worst. No one likes flappy tatas.
    That is the advantage of a small B over a generous C,
    gravity multiplied by time is not your friend.

Personally I like 'em all, breasts are a man's best friend with dogs a very distant second.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lolz...

They're Nichole and Nikki.

No lie. Nichole is my GF...Nikki is the the twin. They're parents are pretty twisted...
    No, Nikki is MY GF, she just doesn't know it yet.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the Jets, wanted to drink. I was drinking tea. Ordered a Heineken and basically stared at it for 30 minutes. Gave it to my brother. Left the establishment, went to the place I was at last night. Was gonna order some food and wanted to order a drink. Walked in, loud as hell. Smokey as hell. Full of people I don't know. Decided to go back home and go to bed.

I'm not really sure why I'm putting myself through this bullsh!t. It's becoming this anxious "do I drink, do I not drink" fcking OCD sh!t and at this point all that it's doing is swinging the balance completely in the other direction. I'm not sure why it has to be an all or nothing kind of deal... but whatever. This is really frustrating. The only saving grace is noticing how much I can't stand being in those loud obnoxious environments anymore. Oh well. Good night folks.
    Last edited by southside; 08-18-2012 at 11:13 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the Jets, wanted to drink. I was drinking tea. Ordered a Heineken and basically stared at it for 30 minutes. Gave it to my brother. Left the establishment, went to the place I was at last night. Was gonna order some food and wanted to order a drink. Walked in, loud as hell. Smokey as hell. Full of people I don't know. Decided to go back home and go to bed.

I'm not really sure why I'm putting myself through this bullsh!t. It's becoming this anxious "do I drink, do I not drink" fcking OCD sh!t and at this point all that it's doing is swinging the balance completely in the other direction. I'm not sure why it has to be an all or nothing kind of deal... but whatever. This is really frustrating. The only saving grace is noticing how much I can't stand being in those loud obnoxious environments anymore. Oh well. Good night folks.
    So what exactly is your story?
    Did you used to drink a lot, and now don't do it anymore, or was it never your thing in the first place. I'm being totally serious.

Fwiw, I don't really drink anymore because Ive turned into a ****ing lightweight in my old age, and I have a habit of making 'bad decisions' as well. Give me some info so I can infest homage into this situation.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    You see the face and incredible legs on Beth Behrs? Those things would be wrapped around my face--or locked around me as she was ridding me astride-- almost incessantly. (I'd need a few moments to myself for meals and daily ablutions.)

As I said, I think Kat is a smorgasbord of sexual delights. (Those mammary glands alone would receive a torrential anointing of my DNA daily. Forget about the pleasure associated with riding that butt.) But, for some reason, I have a crush of Bet Behrs. her smile just knocks me out.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

going into bars and ordering beer - dude, wake the f*** up and go to a meeting. it's only a matter of time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just cracked open a Stella Artois.
    You inspired me. My head still hurts from last night, I needed this. I hate the Jets.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You inspired me. My head still hurts from last night, I needed this. I hate the Jets.

_
    Your pictures always remind me of Tony Soprano sitting in his backyard.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

_
    Nice. Had a Stella at about 1:30. Gotta say that I like it as a go to, everyday, beer.

Just chilled some Chardonnay for later. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, JS.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Your pictures always remind me of Tony Soprano sitting in his backyard.
    Missing the ducks ... right ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    So what exactly is your story?
    Did you used to drink a lot, and now don't do it anymore, or was it never your thing in the first place. I'm being totally serious.

Fwiw, I don't really drink anymore because Ive turned into a ****ing lightweight in my old age, and I have a habit of making 'bad decisions' as well. Give me some info so I can infest homage into this situation.
    I pretty much drink every day. I don't get "drunk" in the sense of the word where people act like asshats. I go to an establishment where I know people serving strictly from regularity and I sit at the bar and eat and/or drink for a few hours. Mostly beer. Sometimes a shot or two. I hate being drunk and I hate being hungover. But this is coming from a guy that can sit and literally drink for 8-10 hours straight on a beer pace so I suppose it's relative.

Basically, I have an anxiety problem along with chronic major depression. I recently stopped taking medication for it and my recovery from a night of partying got to where I was feeling like I was gonna die. Basically I'm a tad bit partied out. Given my job situation I can pretty much sleep off a hangover and still get paid so that hasn't kept me from closing time a few nights during the work week. I don't get out of control but I also let everything I do be revolved around going out to drink/eat every night of the week. I want to get healthy and back to the weight I was 6 years ago before sh!t hit the fan and splattered all over my life.

Anyway, long story short. I decided I need to get some discipline. I don't do drugs. I just like to sit at the bar, relax, and drink some beer and have some conversation. The reason I stopped this time around was because 9 days ago I was drinking all night with my lady after she got off work till around 3:30. I woke up the next day and I was like, "I can't do this anymore. I'm done." Tired of feeling like sh!t everyday. So far, to be honest, this "cleanse" has been really good for me but at the same time I don't want to stop drinking forever. For me, I want to drink and I really like it. But what I don't want to do anymore is waste my life sitting on a bar stool and having that be what people know me for. I have created some habits and I intend to break them. And I'm really excited about the fact that I'm losing weight pretty quickly because I really want to get back to where I was when I was in prime athletic condition and when I used to catch chicks checking me out all the time. Pulling routine 9s. I still have the humor/gab/confidence to get a pretty lady but I'm definitely not as good looking as I was... obviously drinking weight will do that to you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems you have a problem with drinking or vice versa. Step one is admitting it and you're doing that wrong.

If you suspect there's a problem there usually is. And trying not to drink and it bothering you screams problem.

Anyhow you never take advice you just bark your problems out there like some deranged mutt then go back to humping furniture. Go to meetings free cofee and lotsa lonely lost sluts. Hope this helped!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ just saw new post I too drank for generalized anxiety disorder and functioned for years while becoming a raging alcoholic. Do not drink it's not for you buddy. Seriously sht will go downhill. Just a matter of time

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    It seems you have a problem with drinking or vice versa. Step one is admitting it and you're doing that wrong.

If you suspect there's a problem there usually is. And trying not to drink and it bothering you screams problem.

Anyhow you never take advice you just bark your problems out there like some deranged mutt then go back to humping furniture. Go to meetings free cofee and lotsa lonely lost sluts. Hope this helped!
    Well said...

On a serious note, I know that I drink too much. I don't think I'm "technically" an alcoholic yet. I do know I enjoyed drinking and had the funds and time available to do so freely. The difference is that I'm socially tied to those venues now since that's where the people I know are.

Really I'm trying to change my lifestyle. But I'm not gonna sit here and blow smoke up people's ass. I know I come from bad lines. Grew up in an alcoholic house hold. I'm the poster boy for "This guy shouldn't drink for the obvious reasons." I was never an out of control drinker. The problem is I can do it and do it well for a long time and most people wouldn't know the difference. But I definitely drink to cope. It is what it is and I'm trying to change that now. Whether that means I can never drink again... I don't know. I'll figure it out though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    ^ just saw new post I too drank for generalized anxiety disorder and functioned for years while becoming a raging alcoholic. Do not drink it's not for you buddy. Seriously sht will go downhill. Just a matter of time
    Yeah that's kind of where I'm at. That's why I'm giving it time and space. It fcking sucks but it is the truth. I'm not gonna deny it.

I'm not a blackout guy by any stretch. I believe the term is functional alcoholic.

And life sucks right now for me most definitely. But I've had some really bright moments too so we'll see.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that's kind of where I'm at. That's why I'm giving it time and space. It fcking sucks but it is the truth. I'm not gonna deny it.

I'm not a blackout guy by any stretch. I believe the term is functional alcoholic.

And life sucks right now for me most definitely. But I've had some really bright moments too so we'll see.
    Seriously go to meetings keep going to you find one you like. Everybody used to tell me that and I used to say gfy I can stay sober on my own, and I could. But I dont go to meetings to stay sober I go so I can live sober. I owned bars grew up in a bar and spent my whole adult life in or outside of a bar. So I had no clue how to have fun get laid etc...sober.

The first thing you got to realize is just because your sober you're still the same person just not drunk. And I was a funny but evil dickhead with a serious antisocial personality.

So I had to get that sht straight too after I got sober. Just stopping drinking does nothing which is why im so adamant about telling you to go to meetings. You might stay dry but you will be a miserable **** that hates the fact that he can't drink anymore. That does go away it takes time and one day boom it just happens. If you lived around me id drag your ass to a meeting with me you'd have a field day. Pm me if you need any help it's the hardest thing you'll probably ever do but you will come out smiling in the end trust me I dont BS about serious ****. Good Luck man start living.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, you and half the guys here.

Personally, I'm trying to drink on Saturday nights only for a while. Two 16 oz cans (high alc). I'm pretty much dying right now. Good thing I have a wife in the house or I'd be in trouble.