Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going bald: shave it and save money on haircuts?

Going bald: shave it and save money on haircuts?

I notice lots of "almost completely" bald people continue to visit the barbershop. I ask myself, why in the fugk would you waste 12 bucks shaving off the tiny bit of hair on your head. I am going to buy a $20 buck set of clippers and shave it off myself. Why all these bald head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots
    Last edited by JetsKnicksYankeesRangers; 11-09-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Bold is in!!! Always wanted to be bold

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

bold is the new bald?

who knew :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsKnicksYankeesRangers;4224266]Why all these bold head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots[/QUOTE]

Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224272]Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...[/QUOTE]

So we keep the tiny bit of hair on top so people can pity the lack of testosterone left in our bodies?

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4224275][IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That link on the bottom of the pic says it all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4224275][IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    If this guy had any common sense, his lip stache would match his head stache, that would be badass.

lol

All League
    Maybe the gentlemen like the comraderie of the barbershop? My local barbershop has Penthouse to look at while you get your haircut.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224272]Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...[/QUOTE]

I thought going bald meant too much testosterone??

I shave my head.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Big L;4224295]Maybe the gentlemen like the comraderie of the barbershop? My local barbershop has Penthouse to look at while you get your haircut.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing like sporting wood with Mario pressing into you... while snipping away.

These old pervs put the Mags there for a reason.

Or...so I've heard.

:D

:confused:

:eek:

:ontome:

-

-

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4224479]Nothing like sporting wood with Mario pressing into you... while snipping away.

Or...so I've heard.

-

-[/QUOTE]

What are you, 12?

I WISH Penthouse could give me wood.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Big L;4224484]What are you, 12?

I WISH Penthouse could give me wood.[/QUOTE]

What are you, 87?

:D;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsKnicksYankeesRangers;4224266]I notice lots of "almost completely" bald people continue to visit the barbershop. I ask myself, why in the fugk would you waste 12 bucks shaving off the tiny bit of hair on your head. I am going to buy a $20 buck set of clippers and shave it off myself. Why all these bald head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots[/QUOTE]

I have a buzzer and a friend's wife buzzes my sopne's his hair every 2 weeks during hockey and lacrosse season and every 4 weeks during the offseasons.

I don't think I've spent a penny on getting his hair cut in about 5 years.

My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.

My [I]salon[/I] :O doesn't have Penthouse (actually a single chair shop owned by an old Greek guy named Costos) but the chicks that work there are HOT :yes:

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b8b5ijItuqI/Th9OnQdZWlI/AAAAAAAABG8/IEiQdyMrCh8/s1600/cousin-itt.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/MeStokstaPlay.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4224490]What are you, 87?

:D;)[/QUOTE]

LOL

The Penthouse golden shower motif ain't my bag.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]I have a buzzer and a friend's wife buzzes my sopne's his hair every 2 weeks during hockey and lacrosse season and every 4 weeks during the offseasons.

I don't think I've spent a penny on getting his hair cut in about 5 years.
    [/QUOTE]

I bought some Wahl clippers over 10 years ago for $18. Just buzzed my hair last night. I haven't spent a cent on getting my hair cut in over 10 years.

That's also because the hair on my head seems to be migrating to my back. :O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224536][IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/MeStokstaPlay.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D:D

[QUOTE=Big L;4224553]LOL

The Penthouse golden shower motif ain't my bag.

[/QUOTE]

Its been so long since Ive actually seen one, I didnt even now they had a motif. I just remember it was raunchier than Playboy... and thats all I needed.

Plus, I remember reading the letters and thinking I must be doing something wrong because Im not getting banged by total stranger chicks who ask me directions.

I'm thinking..."i'll just throw a hey do you want to bang" on the end of directions to 95... but in the real world thats big trouble.... allegedly.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4224479]Nothing like sporting wood with [B]Floyd[/B] pressing into you... while snipping away.

Or...so I've heard.

-

-[/QUOTE]

[B]Fixed[/B]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My [I]salon[/I] :O doesn't have Penthouse (actually a single chair shop owned by an old Greek guy named Floyd) and he's HOT
    _[/QUOTE]

[B]Fixed[/B]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/Floydstokes.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4224565]:D:D

Its been so long since Ive actually seen one, I didnt even now they had a motif. I just remember it was raunchier than Playboy... and thats all I needed.

Plus, I remember reading the letters and thinking I must be doing something wrong because Im not getting banged by total stranger chicks who ask me directions.

I'm thinking..."i'll just throw a hey do you want to bang" on the end of directions to 95... but in the real world thats big trouble.... allegedly.

:D[/QUOTE]

Many many years ago, I used to get my hair cut at this Greek place in the center of town called Dimitri's. Family owned and operated. I remember the Penthouses always seemed to have a pee theme. Maybe Dimitri was just in to pee? :confused: