Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going bald: shave it and save money on haircuts?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Going bald: shave it and save money on haircuts?

I notice lots of "almost completely" bald people continue to visit the barbershop. I ask myself, why in the fugk would you waste 12 bucks shaving off the tiny bit of hair on your head. I am going to buy a $20 buck set of clippers and shave it off myself. Why all these bald head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots
    Last edited by JetsKnicksYankeesRangers; 11-09-2011 at 08:12 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bold is in!!! Always wanted to be bold

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    bold is the new bald?

who knew :dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsKnicksYankeesRangers;4224266]Why all these bold head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots[/QUOTE]

Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224272]Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...[/QUOTE]

So we keep the tiny bit of hair on top so people can pity the lack of testosterone left in our bodies?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4224275][IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That link on the bottom of the pic says it all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4224275][IMG]http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1012/misplaced-mustache-combover-mustache-loser-face-rerun-stupid-human-1293103398.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    If this guy had any common sense, his lip stache would match his head stache, that would be badass.

lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the gentlemen like the comraderie of the barbershop? My local barbershop has Penthouse to look at while you get your haircut.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224272]Because being bald is a sign of extremely low testosterone. So they cling to anything they can for hope...[/QUOTE]

I thought going bald meant too much testosterone??

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shave my head.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;4224295]Maybe the gentlemen like the comraderie of the barbershop? My local barbershop has Penthouse to look at while you get your haircut.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing like sporting wood with Mario pressing into you... while snipping away.

These old pervs put the Mags there for a reason.

Or...so I've heard.

:D

:confused:

:eek:

:ontome:

-

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4224479]Nothing like sporting wood with Mario pressing into you... while snipping away.

Or...so I've heard.

-

-[/QUOTE]

What are you, 12?

I WISH Penthouse could give me wood.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;4224484]What are you, 12?

I WISH Penthouse could give me wood.[/QUOTE]

What are you, 87?

:D;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsKnicksYankeesRangers;4224266]I notice lots of "almost completely" bald people continue to visit the barbershop. I ask myself, why in the fugk would you waste 12 bucks shaving off the tiny bit of hair on your head. I am going to buy a $20 buck set of clippers and shave it off myself. Why all these bald head SOBs cant do the same thing? wasting their damn money...fugcking idiots[/QUOTE]

I have a buzzer and a friend's wife buzzes my sopne's his hair every 2 weeks during hockey and lacrosse season and every 4 weeks during the offseasons.

I don't think I've spent a penny on getting his hair cut in about 5 years.

My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.

My [I]salon[/I] :O doesn't have Penthouse (actually a single chair shop owned by an old Greek guy named Costos) but the chicks that work there are HOT :yes:

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b8b5ijItuqI/Th9OnQdZWlI/AAAAAAAABG8/IEiQdyMrCh8/s1600/cousin-itt.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My hair grows like weeds--I'm never shaving it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/MeStokstaPlay.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4224490]What are you, 87?

:D;)[/QUOTE]

LOL

The Penthouse golden shower motif ain't my bag.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]I have a buzzer and a friend's wife buzzes my sopne's his hair every 2 weeks during hockey and lacrosse season and every 4 weeks during the offseasons.

I don't think I've spent a penny on getting his hair cut in about 5 years.
    [/QUOTE]

I bought some Wahl clippers over 10 years ago for $18. Just buzzed my hair last night. I haven't spent a cent on getting my hair cut in over 10 years.

That's also because the hair on my head seems to be migrating to my back. :O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4224536][IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/MeStokstaPlay.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D:D

[QUOTE=Big L;4224553]LOL

The Penthouse golden shower motif ain't my bag.

[/QUOTE]

Its been so long since Ive actually seen one, I didnt even now they had a motif. I just remember it was raunchier than Playboy... and thats all I needed.

Plus, I remember reading the letters and thinking I must be doing something wrong because Im not getting banged by total stranger chicks who ask me directions.

I'm thinking..."i'll just throw a hey do you want to bang" on the end of directions to 95... but in the real world thats big trouble.... allegedly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4224479]Nothing like sporting wood with [B]Floyd[/B] pressing into you... while snipping away.

Or...so I've heard.

-

-[/QUOTE]

[B]Fixed[/B]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4224507]My [I]salon[/I] :O doesn't have Penthouse (actually a single chair shop owned by an old Greek guy named Floyd) and he's HOT
    _[/QUOTE]

[B]Fixed[/B]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/Floydstokes.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4224565]:D:D

Its been so long since Ive actually seen one, I didnt even now they had a motif. I just remember it was raunchier than Playboy... and thats all I needed.

Plus, I remember reading the letters and thinking I must be doing something wrong because Im not getting banged by total stranger chicks who ask me directions.

I'm thinking..."i'll just throw a hey do you want to bang" on the end of directions to 95... but in the real world thats big trouble.... allegedly.

:D[/QUOTE]

Many many years ago, I used to get my hair cut at this Greek place in the center of town called Dimitri's. Family owned and operated. I remember the Penthouses always seemed to have a pee theme. Maybe Dimitri was just in to pee? :confused: