Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandusky/Penn State Thread (MERGED)

Jets Insider VIP
    Excellent! Love to hear that it's true!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetliner View Post
    At Least he'll carry his health into retirement
    hah?

There's prolly 15-20 boys, now men, that hate what they see in the mirror because of his tunnel vision and lack of moral compass.

If the scythe bearing dooshbarg knocked on this door tonight, it would be too late.

The PSU students are just an embarrassment. While I understand they are only 18-22 year olds, they still have to understand the magnitude of this situation -- children being molested. If they don't, then, in all due respects, they don't belong in college.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    The PSU students are just an embarrassment. While I understand they are only 18-22 year olds, they still have to understand the magnitude of this situation -- children being molested. If they don't, then, in all due respects, they don't belong in college.
    I thought I knew everything when I was 12, 21, 31, 41...

Sometimes I get red in the face thinking about what a doosh I prolly was (am, to my fan club here)

Sometimes, we forget what incomplete persons we were/are at that age.

9 victims. What a sick mind boggling twisted story. How was this allowed to happen and no one was arrested or charged for all these years. Penn State will suffer dearly for this and they should.

All League
    Still surprised that no one in the press is focusing on The Second Mile foundation's role in this. They received the same reports of improprieties by Sandusky in 1998 and 2002 that PSU did. And they did nothing. Did not investigate. Did not limit Sandusky's access to kids. And it was their kids and through their programs that he was getting his victims. A "charity" for at risk kids is told not once but twice that their founder is using the program to molest and they do nothing?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    9 victims. What a sick mind boggling twisted story. How was this allowed to happen and no one was arrested or charged for all these years. Penn State will suffer dearly for this and they should.
    I read the other day that the typical child molester has 100 victims before he's caught. Don't know about that, but I'm sure the number is much higher than nine. Probably Sandusky had been molesting kids his entire adult life.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I thought I knew everything when I was 12, 21, 31, 41...

Sometimes I get red in the face thinking about what a doosh I prolly was (am, to my fan club here)

Sometimes, we forget what incomplete persons we were/are at that age.
    32green,

Agreed. Not trying to sound too harsh on the students....but come on. Even at 18, you have to know that the brutal rape of a child is so horrific that it warrants thoughtful responses not riots and rallies because your concern is only football related.

Jets Insider VIP
    Fired. Good.
    Why should Joe get to go out on his own terms?
    Those poor kids didn't get to live their life on their terms.

I hope Sandusky get raped in prison, repeatedly and often.

amazing isn't it

Have these morons read the Grand Jury report.

I'm sorry Penn State should lose it's football program

Jets Insider VIP
    These Penn State students are making me sick.

WTF is wrong with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post

Its the thing to to do now. Rally,protest, OCCUPY. How about they make an announcement that everyone will be arrested and ass raped by Sandusky see how many stick around.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

32green,

Agreed. Not trying to sound too harsh on the students....but come on. Even at 18, you have to know that the brutal rape of a child is so horrific that it warrants thoughtful responses not riots and rallies because your concern is only football related.
    We are not in disagreement. Just trying to figure out how 100's of kids could rally together in support of this guy. I think they are consumed with the cult of Joe and PS.

Crap, their parents prolly pushed this school...and by association..Papajoe.. on them.

Mommy and Daddy couldnt have been wrong.....its sad for them, really.

This is a perma-stain on their college experience, albeit, with no comparison to what the victims experienced...and still experience to this day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not to downplay the situation, but who changed my status?

LOL

+1

****ing morons.

All Pro

Jonestown

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    amazing isn't it

Have these morons read the Grand Jury report.

I'm sorry Penn State should lose it's football program
    I will go one step further. College sports in general needs to be regulated. Since these schools accept federal and state monies, it is time. The NCAA and collegiate athletics is out of control in so many ways. It is sad. The PSU case is the straw that broke the camel's back.

All League
    I will go one step further. College sports in general needs to be regulated. Since these schools accept federal and state monies, it is time. The NCAA and collegiate athletics is out of control in so many ways. It is sad. The PSU case is the straw that broke the camel's back.
    Government oversight of college athletics? Yeah, that'll fix things. As if this story couldn't get any more sordid.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Government oversight of supposed amataur, Government-run Schools student-athletics?
    Fixed your post.

Whole different subject for a different day, but a discussion worth having IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Government oversight of college athletics? Yeah, that'll fix things. As if this story couldn't get any more sordid.
    Well if not the government please tell me who? Because, as we all see right before our eyes, college athletics is BROKEN. As the governing body, the NCAA is a joke! Justice is not administered evenly but rather based on the size of the school or fame of the program. Conferences are being realigned only for the sole purpose of money -- my bad, I thought college sports was different from professional sports. A major NCAA member institution is accused of hiding a rapist/child molestor for on its campus. Oh and btw, the now former President of that institution was the head of the BCS. I can go on. The NCAA needs major reforms. All these school take public monies and, as such, should be held accountable. Yes, college sports should be regulated and have government oversight.